Most OP class

republicommandox

Hi Im a lvl 31 vanguard who does a lot of pvp and was looking for everyones opinion on something, what do you think is the most over powered class in the game? I perswonally think there very balanced, I think its all abbout gear and skill of the player. Ive come across people of the same class I cant even touch and people I easily kill. People who read this are probably gonig to rage and say "you just want to know so you can play that calss" that is not the case Im just curious to hear other peoples opinions.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Observation: Any class is "OP" when paired with a teammate that provides the necessary complement to supplement the weaknesses inherent in the class.

Furthermore, when said teammate and the "OP" class have the tactical advantage of both knowning each other and having real time voice communications, you may as well log off as your attempts to defeat them will be futile.

Summary: Each class has its strengths and weaknesses. Learn to exploit them and to supplement your own with teamwork and you will succeed.

... but everyone plays Operatives so therefore they are indeed the most overpowered.

Lolwhut? I see maybe 2-3 ops/scoundrels in warzones and Ilum every night (including myself) so if there's a bunch out there, they're stealthed afk in the corner/spamming buffs.

This game is decently balanced. Well it is if you compare it to some of the latest MMOs releases ...like RIFT or even WAR.

Hello pyromancers?

Pyromancers were completely balanced... especially when my Warden reflected Fulminate, etc. right back in their face.

Pyromancers were completely balanced... especially when my Warden reflected Fulminate, etc. right back in their face.

yeah, perfectly balanced especially when they were immune to all CC and had tanky like mitigation while standing on the circle of opness.

Rift was completely ballanced....hehe. Tho id did enjoy my gimped riftstalker/nightblade dude...and my dps cleric a little too much. What ruined that game for me was the one, two or three button clicky ness of it. I really hope they dont go down the road with that here. Really dont need to see...one button mashed to do 5 different attacks, buffs or such.

I really don't think any class is blatantly overpowered. I think hybrid Sorcerer/Sage specs could use some tweaking so it is not the single most viable option, but I hesitate to say that they're overpowered.

The best class for pvp I think is the Pyrotech Vanguard/Powertech..

Heavy Armor

High burst damage

Tank Utility

The class I absolutely DREAD on my Assassin and Sage

Also..

To the vanguard that pulled me in the Acid pit..

Your a jerk..

Edited by Sirolos

Hi Im a lvl 31 vanguard who does a lot of pvp and was looking for everyones opinion on something, what do you think is the most over powered class in the game? I perswonally think there very balanced, I think its all abbout gear and skill of the player. Ive come across people of the same class I cant even touch and people I easily kill. People who read this are probably gonig to rage and say "you just want to know so you can play that calss" that is not the case Im just curious to hear other peoples opinions.

vanguard/powertech by a mile. so yea ur already playing it :) all others are fairly balanced

If you want to be OP, play a sage in a hybrid build of the two dps specs.

As to the comments about operatives/scoundrels being OP, they aren't you clearly just don't know how to deal with them.

I play a scoundrel as my main, as well as play every other advance class, and the only time I get killed quickly by an op/scoundrel is when I have 50% health, same goes if you're the target of any class at that health.

They have a nice burst/CC atthe start, then their dps drops big time if you dont let them get behind you. They are VERY easy to kill, now if you're fighting a good/well geared scoundrel, it will be difficult but its a fair fight.

Edited by Brimmer

If you want to be OP, play a sage in a hybrid build of the two dps specs.

As to the comments about operatives/scoundrels being OP, they aren't you clearly just don't know how to deal with them.

I play a scoundrel as my main, as well as play every other advance class, and the only time I get killed quickly by an op/scoundrel is when I have 50% health, same goes if you're the target of any class at that health.

They have a nice burst/CC atthe start, then their dps drops big time if you dont let them get behind you. They are VERY easy to kill, now if you're fighting a good/well geared scoundrel, it will be difficult but its a fair fight.

The fact that an OP can kill you at 50% health makes them too strong.

Edited by -JUICY-