Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/10, not very original.

Lord Veradicus Valitori

7/10, Overall not a bad name. It sounds evil (Darthy) enough, the first and last names seem to "fit", although the first name just strikes me as a little odd. Seems original, although the forst name sounds like a Roman Gladiator and the last like it is a mob family.

As for me, my name is Lord Epock Elipse

7/10, Overall not a bad name. It sounds evil (Darthy) enough, the first and last names seem to "fit", although the first name just strikes me as a little odd. Seems original, although the forst name sounds like a Roman Gladiator and the last like it is a mob family.

As for me, my name is Lord Epock Elipse

8/10

Sirk Sinthari

Salvation Stormcloak The Loathsome.

"But Sally, how are you "saving" anyone as a tank? Don't healers do that ;o?"

Because i guard, intercede and taunt everywhere and everyone to protect your *** from destruction.

<3.

Almost forgot.

8/10.

Edited by GhostDrone

I dig it, definitely flows with the cannon 9/10

My Marauder is Darth Tyri Tilmorne, or as I prefer it, Darth Tilmorne

My roommate is a little less original and prefers his Sith Sorc to be called Lord Tzentch

I like them both :) very origional, and fit the genre well. 9/10/ I'm a fan of story fitting names.

I went with Yldriss Krassus, and her younger brother, Val'kryn. Noble born of house Krassus and gifted force warriors from the get go.

Edited by Elyx

8/10

I have no idea how to say it, but it looks cool and could probably be canon.

Darth Ri'om Asbjorn

Asbjorn is norse for god bear

well riom reminds me city of Riom from france..

http://www.ville-riom.fr

but Asbjørn sounds good :)

7/10

so my Sith Juggernaut is ...

Azazil SIDUS

Azazil : Azazil is one of the oldest known name of the satan... Azazil is satan's orginal name before his punishment by god.

Sidus : The latin word sidus meaning, mainly : star; constellation; tempest..

Edited by Niennnasil

well riom reminds me city of Riom from france..

http://www.ville-riom.fr

but Asbjørn sounds good :)

7/10

so my Sith Juggernaut is ...

Azazil SIDUS

Azazil : Azazil is one of the oldest known name of the satan... Azazil is satan's orginal name before his punishment by god.

Sidus : The latin word sidus meaning, mainly : star; constellation; tempest..

Not a bad name. I give it a hard 7/10. I just don't like the look of Azazil. Makes me think of Azurill/Azumarill from Pokemon. And Basil, the herb.

My Juggernaut is Lord Hephaestus Mons.

Lord looked better to me, I've always liked the name Hephaestus, and Mons (Latin for Mountain - Fits for a Tank. Also because of Olympus Mons - Mount Olympus, home of the Greek Gods.) because I struggled to think of something, and the legacy pop up started to piss me off. But I felt a punchy, one syllable last name worked better with the long first name.

I have another character, a Sith Sorcerer, called Darth Typhoeus Mons; Hephaestus' older brother. Typhoeus is seen as the monstrous version of Hephaestus in some Greek stories. He is therefore more cruel, and twisted by the Dark side.

Edited by Mattybizzle

• 2 weeks later...
5/10 - Well suited for Marauder, but not much else. Like the originality of the name though.

Darth Angelus Comitatus is mine.

7/10 Too long, too complicated, should be a 5, but I really like Roman/Latin names, so +2 on there.

===

Most of my character names are short and boring, but this one time I decided to try something new, as a Chinese American, I pick a name has Meaning in Chinese and still sounds good in English, I come up with

Feisha for Darkside Annihilation Marauder.

In Chinese Pinyin, Fei Sha/绯刹, means Red Horror, pretty cool, right...

But later I realize it pronounce same as 飞傻, which means flying moron.

So..... If I was not already 7 lvl into the game, I'd re-roll another one.