• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/10 because I would be upset to be killed by "Hatekrime" lol

My Jugg's name is:

Hops

No title, no legacy shown.

I like hops in beer, so that's a 7/10.

I'm Maura. Its the name I use in every MMO, and I didn't even realize until a few days in that it was ironically very similar to my AC name (Marauder). Legacy name is Archetype.

Edited by keltonz

I like hops in beer, so that's a 7/10.

I'm Maura. Its the name I use in every MMO, and I didn't even realize until a few days in that it was ironically very similar to my AC name (Marauder). Legacy name is Archetype.

7/10; I feel like it'd be easier to figure which class you are, and I like that :D

Lividicus Vala'drin is my main.

Lividicus Vala'drin is my main.

7/10 , i like Lividicus, you instantly get the image of a pale evil guy, it could fit to a vampire

not a fan od Vala'drin though, it sounds like a generic heroic fantasy name to me, LOTR style.

Soulfighter Stormbringer , playing a marauder

i'm not a huge fan of my nickname myself :p

+1 internet to whom knows what's Stormbringer

I appreciate when someone uses lore or errata especially since I don't study it nearly as much, although explaining what the term means might have hurt you a bit. Naming yourself a title means your parents were presumptuous and egotistical. 5/10

Mine is Darth Graviel, pronounced Grave-e-ul, Lazarus was taken, that's my excuse

Edited by CurtisKilljoy

Darth Graviel i like it sounds good 7/10 :)

My marauder's name is the same as i post it, and it's from skyrim.. yeah not new but i liked too much when i saw it :p

Only a 4/10 because it's not original. But at least you picked a warrior's name.

My marauder's name is Gusntling, which is German for "the Chosen". My legacy is The Jughead Legacy.

Edited by Bigdaddyjug

6/10

DarthPestiss?

I assume that is your name since you did not post it. However you could be wrong, cause anyone who read my name on the forums would be mistaken as to which character I play. Decent name, points for having it be something somewhat creative.

Skirmisher Strange Smowlboker

(Don't worry trolls, I'm Battlemaster with 3/5 Rakata. I can wear the Skirmisher title :p )

Edited by Balianis

6/10

DarthPestiss?

I assume that is your name since you did not post it. However you could be wrong, cause anyone who read my name on the forums would be mistaken as to which character I play. Decent name, points for having it be something somewhat creative.

Skirmisher Strange Smowlboker

(Don't worry trolls, I'm Battlemaster with 3/5 Rakata. I can wear the Skirmisher title :p )

I assume you character name is Strange and your Legacy name is Smowlboker?

I dunno what to make of it.. 1/10? :)

Edited by Steele_dk