Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

Darth Drakonn Relokdrak 8/10

I like it :)

My Mara is Darth Hawt Pants

Heh, I have a female BH named Hawtshot. As for Lord Loktugg, I give it a 5/10. Just doesn't seem to flow right for me.

Mine is Lord/Darth Diablos (red skinned Zabrak and no it has nothing to do with that other Bioware game)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10, because you sound like a venereal disease.

My Juggernaut: Morghul.

7/10... Star Warsy sounding and somewhat original sounding.

Xerain Ardrax, been using Xerain since i played WoW and Ardrax as a last name since day 1 of SWG... only fitting i kept the last name.

7/10... Star Warsy sounding and somewhat original sounding.

Xerain Ardrax, been using Xerain since i played WoW and Ardrax as a last name since day 1 of SWG... only fitting i kept the last name.

7/10, I like the symmetry of the X's for some reason.

My Sith Inquisitor is named Dianatra.

8/10 Strong sounding name and I can't say I've heard it before.

Zoomie here, I don't really use any titles or surnames... Just Zoomie. Been using it for years.

Zoomie sounds too soft for me... 5/10

Kagek Dahun is mine.

5/8.4

Rick - My character in Kotor I, II, and SWG

Legacy name - Eternity (almost did either Astley or Smith... my alt is named John)

3/10 not exactly catchy or enough flare to send chills down the spine of the Jedi across the Galaxy. Now Had you gone with the legacy name of Rickrolled I would've given you an a 10 for cause.

Just started a Marauder named Viktus, seems to fit with the Sith titles Lord Viktus Darth Viktus.

3/10 not exactly catchy or enough flare to send chills down the spine of the Jedi across the Galaxy. Now Had you gone with the legacy name of Rickrolled I would've given you an a 10 for cause.

Just started a Marauder named Viktus, seems to fit with the Sith titles Lord Viktus Darth Viktus.

8/10, fits in nicely

Lucerna, legacy name Nocturne