How far into the future do you see yourself with SWTOR?

Droidlife

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think a few hundred million would get you a solid gold, diamond encrusted door? Perhaps some CEO at EA now has said door. =p

ROFLMAO. Perhaps, some toilet paper with pure gold flakes pressed into it!

Edited by Sizzurps

in what messed up MMO world can a project costing 150+ milion dollars not inculde a FRICKEN COMBAT LOG SYSTEM

This is a MMO RPG so i can role play my toon.. Havoc Squad Landing on Ilum coming to rip ****!

i can roleplay with my companions "SEX, Elara?"

but the interaction that YOU bioware provides to us for socializing is: grouping, quests and combat right?

If i dint want to wield a light saber and melt stuff or blast holes in walls then Id probably be on Stalkbook trying to hit up chicks with fake pics right?

So my dilema is with ppl that dont comprehend the importance of a combat system log how are they going to adress the really important issues that a evolving mmo must face?

I imagine I'll be here for quite a while. Not 100% sure how long, but I know there are single player games coming out that I want to play, I will finish them, then back to SWTOR.

I like the game, still love logging on every day to play.

After canceling after the first 2 weeks. I resubbed last night, after reading the patch notes addressing ability delay.

Nope, still plays like crap. Un-sub, un-install, never again.

Expensive Sub-par game is sub-par.

At least I have a month to spead the news here on these forums!!

I played for a month, forgot to cancel and ended up paying subs for another month, but stopped playing.

Went to play an MMO instead of this Linear piece of.... bahh! That's harsh, it's ok for a linear game, it's jsut that it's not an MMO.

Prays for GW2... so back to playing Rift and having loads of fun! Glad I got a new PC, to play it, in it's full glory.. pretty much why I left rift in the first place due to my crappy machine... but now!! fun times!! :D

Well being the Most finished game at luanch i have seen, im gona give at atleast 2-3 months to see if they can fix the small cruitical issues.

They have some pritty important things to work on if you look around theforum and see.

Also remember the game just came out, other mmos have been out for years to get where it is today *Looking at you WoW gamers that cry about everything* if you played wow at luanch you know it sucked balls for a few months and everything bugged and was unfinished.

BioWare have not dissapointed in there games yet and i think they will work there *** of to not do so on there MMO.

But as i said they need to adress problems and things that are missing fast, if ppl fuind something gamebreaking "Like the *********** chat bubbles" they need to deal with stuff like that ASAP.

But as said atleast a few months i will give them to see how they work things out.

My sub ends at the end of this month. So that'll be it for me.

Reason mainly being my server being empty and quite dull for a pvp server (eu chuundar).

Meh, might happen sooner tbh, havnt had the urge to login all day. That usually not a good sign. ^_^

My wife and I are staying subbed for a good while. The changes in 1.2 are encouraging: Guild banks, ‘Hue to Chest’, Target of Target, and Legacy system. All of these changes are confirmed, but Bioware promises some quality of life improvements that are being introduced in 1.2.

I am still having fun. The development pace it to my liking. Unless something drastic happens I am staying subbed.

Staying till it's no longer fun.

ATM, I'm having more fun than I have had in quite a few years playing another MMO.

Given the potential of SWTOR(and the things coming in March) I can see playing it for a number of years. Of course all that depends on what BW does during that time frame and as long as they don't follow some of the things WOW did, It looks like I'll be playing SWTOR for a while.

Edited by Quraswren

All or nothing expectations will prevent some from ever settling into an MMO, and that's OK - it's their $15. I can't speak to the other server communities, but players who can't find groups on ours (Mask of Nihilus) aren't looking very hard. There's plenty to do and plenty of players to do it with:

http://www.galactickegger.com/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-02-12_18_29_28_062500.jpg

Stuff's getting fixed and more important stuff is being added, so I'll be around for a while.

Edited by GalacticKegger