If you could kill one of your companions, who would you pick?

Necrolepsy

On my SW; Pierce or Broon, can't stand either. I'd also put Jaesa in the list but I love crushing her hopes by not giving her permission whenever she comes up with a b*tsh*t cartoonishly evil philosophy or idea to ensue.

Most people seem to hate Vette but I don't mind her, though I dislike how she suddenly became my best friend out of nowhere. "Hey I just want you to know I'll be sticking around you for a long time," b*tch you're my property, you don't have a say in the matter.

I do like Quinn, perfect companion for my lawful evil Sith.

On my BH alt I'd have trouble deciding, I sort of like Mako and Blizz is my little buddy (he made me an awesome headband!), but the rest of them can all die in a fire as far as I'm concerned. I'd probably pick Gault though since I was forced to accept him into my crew even though given the choice I would've killed him.

Edited by Mordresh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my smuggler: Risha. ***** essentially stowed away on my ship, lied to me non stop, modified my ship without permission, gave me 2620 credits and called it the greatest treasure trove in history, proceeded to invite herself to live permanently on my ship, started acting like she was my first mate, then forced me to rescue some stupid chick hiding in a shack on Hoth.

I hate her so much. I specifically find ways to reduce her loyalty and do them. At level 50 now, she's at -386 loyalty only though, despite my efforts.

Guss Tuno plays a close second... but I'd probably just strap him inside one of my ships engines. You know, make it quick.

^^This. Absolutely this. Can't stand the arrogant, self-important floozy. I also deliberately reduce her affection - all the others are maxed or close to, and she's on 100 or something. That airlock is looking better all the time....

Guss - he's annoying sometimes but he's comic relief. Bowdaar with his constant whining about being a slave grates on my nerves more than Guss.

The Imperial side ship droid is miles better than the Republic one - another one I'd like to push out the airlock!

For me-

Trooper - Tanno Vik. His "I had it tough" story and bullcrap doesn't sit well with me, he's just another greedy Weequay that happened to join the Republic armed forces.

Jedi Knight - Doc. His jokes are not even funny, I'd like to cauterize his face.

***NOTE: C2-N2 IS NOT AN OPTION AS EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL HIM.***

mako she is weak and annoying she die

I've only played a BH so far, so those companions are the only ones I'm really familiar with.

I tried to kill Gault when I first met him, mainly because I didn't like his ruse (if you've played the BH you know what I mean). His smart alec attitude did eventually make him grow on me though... I'd probably only give him a flesh wound now :)

When I was forced to use Skade, he died over and over again. Combine that with my clashes with him all over Taris and I was ready to shove him into the Scar. Still would if I could.

The rest of the BH companions are pretty cool though. I even tolerate the droid fairly well.

Ship droid by a long shot... anyone else I don't like, once I have a couple of comps to choose from, if I don't like them they sit on the ship and quietly craft and don't bother me again. The droid irritates me every darn time I enter the ship... or leave the ship... or move around on the ship.... grrrrrrrrrr I want to rip out its vocal circuits!

Vette.

Easily the most irritating character I have even encountered in a game. I loathe everything about her. Nothing pisses me off more than people who AREN'T funny, but incessantly try to be. She is like a yapping dog that just keeps barking for attention no matter how many times you smack it with a rolled up newspaper.

And you CANNOT RID YOURSELF OF HER. You have to hear her nasal whining every time you do a space mission. She sounds like Erkel on helium.

Hate. HATE.

Inquisitor: Talos Drellik, particularly if it meant I could get a healer that doesn't use a child's body.

Warrior: Malavai Quinn

Bounty Hunter: Haven't gotten Skadge yet, so it could change, but so far Gault.

I'd have killed Malavai on general principle, though I can understand his motivations. I left it at beating the living **** out of him so we're cool at the moment.

The droid is really the ONLY one I ACTIVELY hate.

One wouldn't be enough for some characters

Bounty Hunter: Skadge, torian and gault

Trooper: probably wouldnt kill any

Jedi Knight: none

Consular:none

Smuggler: the goldfish guy

Sith warrior: quinn for sure

Inquisitor: don't know enough about the companions to know

Agent: kaliyo, although i'd probably slap a shock collar on her, contact (from JK story)

doc

and make him seem like a hero so

he can get back with her

instead of having to keep her on my ship.

Edit: actually i dont like tharen much for consular, he can go take the escape pod somewhere nice and remote like tatooine or hoth.

Edited by BenjaminminU