First Contact with an alien race from TOR: who would you pick?

Loklamone

If on earth we made first contact with an alien race. Which SW or TOR race would you like to see and why?

For me I would pick Bothans, Ive always liked the thought of Dog people existing. I wonder if they would let me pet them.

Edited by Loklamone

Mon Calamari. They are calm and not hostile unlike say well anyone else I can think of atm I'd also say Yoda's spieces!

Who else would do this?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mon_Calamari#Early_history

"The Mon Calamari, though less aggressive by nature, had much better technology, and won the war. In order to prevent future wars, the Mon Calamari took hundreds of young Quarren prisoners, taught them the ways of Mon Calamari civilization, then set them free. After the re-educated Quarrens gained control over Quarren civilization, peace between the two peoples continued for centuries (though it was sometimes a tense relationship). "

Lets see what are my choices:

green human, red human, bald sickly human, blue man, human wearing a blinfold, human, human with mechanical stuff on face, and zabrak.

I went with zabrak

I dont mean playable characters I ment any starwars races including the ones from TOR

If on earth we made first contact with an alien race. Which SW or TOR race would you like to see and why?

For me I would pick Bothans, Ive always liked the thought of Dog people existing. I wonder if they would let me pet them.

George Lucas!

Very hard decision, I don't understand why one would choose to meet a species such as the Miraluka or Zabrak however, seeing as how one is basically a human with a blindfold and the other is a human with horns but I guess to each their own. I guess learning their culture counts.

As for myself I will go with the two species that would probably teach me the most in the broadest sense of the term.

Number 2 would be Yoda's Species

If advance technologically then the things they could teach would be just as good as any race, however I would be more interested in what they could teach me in terms of history. From what was shown their members live centuries and seem to be naturally good, just look at Yoda and Yaddle but they were Jedi...

AND number 1 would be The Whills

Read their entry, nuff said lol.

I mean why settle for any other species when I can meet those two.

Mon Calamari. They are calm and not hostile unlike say well anyone else I can think of atm I'd also say Yoda's spieces!

Who else would do this?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mon_Calamari#Early_history

"The Mon Calamari, though less aggressive by nature, had much better technology, and won the war. In order to prevent future wars, the Mon Calamari took hundreds of young Quarren prisoners, taught them the ways of Mon Calamari civilization, then set them free. After the re-educated Quarrens gained control over Quarren civilization, peace between the two peoples continued for centuries (though it was sometimes a tense relationship). "

Ithorians are also predominantly pleasant and very good at fixing planets that have gotten a little bit messed up. They'd be handy.

Also good at making utopian floating cities. Which would be awesome.

Plus they look totally freaky. If we're going to meet an alien race, they should look freaky.

Twi'leks.

Good starter race for first contact and they're more intelligent than humans on average so we can't exploit them.

A race commonly seen in slavery.

Nope, we'll never be able to exploit them.

On Topic.....

Jawa's.

I'd nab myself a pet Jawa.

Klingon !

Ow..wait...