C'mon. Admit it. You are too...

Mangzane

Not that I can't, I'm just not arguing with you about how you think your opinion is fact and mine is just poor taste.

I thought the movies were fine.

Obviously you hated them.

I'm not going to change your opinion.

And I assure you, you're not going to change mine.

Here I pose a challenge to you.

Describe the following star wars character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the movie was. Describe this to a person like they have never seen star wars.

Queen Amidala

Edited by Jaick

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I pose a challenge to you.

Describe the following star wars character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the movie was. Describe this to a person like they have never seen star wars.

Queen Amidala

An individual who at the age of 14, and a monotone voice, somehow convinced an entire planet that irrational c***blocking of dear friends is how you protect your own. She is someone who likes it when others pretend to be her so that way when someone decides to call her out on her BS and do something about it, takes the blame. She likes long walks on the beach, waterfalls, guns and little boys…that grow up to be the bane of everyone’s existence.

An individual who at the age of 14, and a monotone voice, somehow convinced an entire planet that irrational c***blocking of dear friends is how you protect your own. She is someone who likes it when others pretend to be her so that way when someone decides to call her out on her BS and do something about it, takes the blame. She likes long walks on the beach, waterfalls, guns and little boys…that grow up to be the bane of everyone’s existence.

You described events she participated in. You didn't talk about her personality, who she is.

That's because you can't. She's a cardboard cutout. She has no personality.

Now try the above test with "Han Solo." It's easy.

Edited by JustTed

You described events she participated in. You didn't talk about her personality, who she is.

I...maybe I needed to add a /s but I was proving your point good sir :)

That isnt fair. try Qui gon and han solo instead. why queen amidala?

Now you are going to compare luke with sebulba the pod racer too?

Please, can anyone explain to me why EP1 is so bad?

All i see is people saying that it's a bad prequel because a random guy on the internet said it, but i have yet to see real explanations about that.

Really, i just read five pages of "yeah it's bad, and it's a FACT" well, what are your facts?

Edited by DeadlyConqueror

I read that is still terrible as original 2D movie. And well, that "3D" is really only "3D", no epic experience, no new feeling, just marketing buzz word and effort to ger more money from fans for nothing

And yes, EP1 is the worst of all movies.

- Jar Jar

- whole movie is so infantile

- so boring main characters

- bad story

- instead we have there all that movie and cgi tricks of the world in one movie, yey!

+ Darth Maul

- very, very and one more time very lame death of Darth Maul

Episode 1 and 2 are really good movies, just because people bandwagon on the idea that it's cool to say they sucked doesn't mean they did.

You know, some people didn't jump on a bandwagon just to dislike the film.

Here is a shocking revelation....

Some people just didn't like it. Nothing to do with a bandwagon, they just hated it.

Personally I didn't mind the prequels, i've seen films a lot worse (Open Water, The Village and Flight Plan spring to mind) but they weren't great.

Episode 1 and 2 are really good movies, just because people bandwagon on the idea that it's cool to say they sucked doesn't mean they did.

Episode 3, well. yeah.

I won't be going to line up and see it, but I'm sure I'll be checking it out over the weekend or something. I remember going when I was like 10 or whatever to see it in the theater lol.

Good grief, no. Episode 3 was the best of the prequels. The Phantom Menace was second. AOTC was a travesty.

Seriously, do Prequel haters even think for themselves, or do they just provide links to their lord and savior Plinkett? The funny thing is, it's a joke review and they're all so slow they act like it's the Holy Bible. "Have you heard the word of Plinkett? Here a link." :rolleyes: Edited by Jmannseelo