Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

Taramriel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...no. She's the most pathetic example of a Sith ever. I wanted to *****-slap her across the room when she dared to talk back to not one, but two higher-ranking Sith (assuming you're one of the Sith classes) in the same room.

• 2 weeks later...
Thana Vesh is to me one of the most interesting characters in the game and one whose potential is blindingly apparent.

I would like her to be my companion! She's already programmed into the game with all the voice acting complete too!

I don't want to kill her so please, make her a companion! She is far superior to that Jedi the Inquisitors get. And much more attractive too, that waist, those hips, that hair! :rolleyes: Ok I get she's not real, but in this game, I want her as my companion (for the third time!)

Anyone agree/disagree?

jaesca wilsaem (SW), ensign temple (agent), and Ashara (inquisitor) are hotter than whiny vesh

• 2 weeks later...
Thana is an interesting character, although I don't see why people find her so hot . . . not sure how great a companion she is. For the quest-line she is great, but how much backstory dose she have? Compared to most companions, she is a little to dull in my opinion. Besides, my Sith Assassin kinda went and killed her . . . :i_embarrassed:

Thana is an interesting character, although I don't see why people find her so hot . . . not sure how great a companion she is. For the quest-line she is great, but how much backstory dose she have? Compared to most companions, she is a little to dull in my opinion. Besides, my Sith Assassin kinda went and killed her . . . :i_embarrassed:

Wookieepedia stated that she originally came from some rich Imperial family and was kind of a spoiled brat with nascent force powers. At one point she threw some catacalysmic fit killing her family and wiping out some neighborhood, got recognized by the Sith and then inducted.

You've really never watched or heard of Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

I haven't gone much into the EU for a variety of reasons, with a few notable exceptions, like the greatness that is Shatterpoint.

She was Anakin's (first) Padawan, and she's from Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

Thana Vesh is to me one of the most interesting characters in the game and one whose potential is blindingly apparent.

I would like her to be my companion! She's already programmed into the game with all the voice acting complete too!

Have you met with Darth Zhorrid (the Agent Story line)? The most controversial and freaky person among all the NPC i think.. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Zhorrid

Edited by Missandei

^^^ Nice necro

Anyways, I flat out murdered her, so that would just screw up my entire quest line. And I played my character to make honorable decisions. She was a decent warrior and deserved to live to keep serving the Empire, but I murdered her because of her attitude and idea that she was "all that" when she wasn't

• 3 months later...
I'm not on agreement with this, as there are way too much Human characters in the Old Republic and personally I would take an Abyssin over Thana. You cannot make every character who has an interesting story into a companion because then you are just breaking the point of the game, Non-companions cannot just be drones. I mean if you look at characters like Thana, Commander Madine, The Shroud, Jonas Balkar, Jiyan-Dar, Seh-run and many others. You can't just say I want them as a Companion because then you are isolating the rest of NPCs and turning them into thoughtless drones. Seh-run although a brief appearance I thought had a more memorable and interesting story. Edited by Klorr