Do Sith get Laid more often than Jedi? Just wondering?

DelphinHunter

when sith gets laid its like a party,all must know it!jedi gets laid and get over it cause is something usual,and prohibited...

There's actually nothing within the Jedi Code preventing them from having sex. Attachment, is the key and so it is usually prohibited because the physiological processes involved are likely to create attachments through chemicals that easily lead to love or similar things. There have been numerous cases in which Jedi have been allowed to have children and marry in for a variety of reasons. But emotional attachments, and the potential for jealousy and fear of loss that they create, are forbidden.

See now Darth has some of the right philosophies.

Who needs celibacy.

Lets create a new Jedi order:

Have to create a good name like this or something... suggestions?

"Jedi Academy of Intimacy"

"The order of righteous force procreation"

Edited by DelphinHunter

Smugglers dont start getting any action till nar shadaa I think.

My smuggler got some on Taris; don't think there was anything on before that, even though he takes the Flirt option whenever it comes up, no matter how inappropriate.

I have a level 15 smuggler and have yet to even do anything. Republic women must be prudes.

The female Smuggler gets to score with Pollaran (the class story NPC in the Dealer's Den on Coruscant) around level 15, between the Black Sun and Justicar series.

Totals based on my previously written lists that can be found here. This does not include companions, so just add one for every romancable companion.

Jedi Knight

Male- 2 total(1 Republic universal)

Female-0

Jedi Consular

Male- 1 Republic universal

Female- 1

Sith Warrior

Male- 5 total(2 Imperial universal)

Female- 2 total(1 Imperial univerasal)

Sith Inquisitor

Male- 3 total(2 Imperial universal)

Female- 2 total(1 Imperial universal)

And or anyone curious, Male IA and both Smuggler genders have the largest number at 6 not including faction universal one night stands.

My freaking Sith finally got it with

Jaesa

and it just cut to black. What the heck is that all about?? I thought this was a BIOWARE game!

It's also rated Teen in the U.S., whereas the majority of BioWare's other games have been rated Mature. You really shouldn't be surprised by the lack of cutscenes for this part of the romances.

My smuggler got some on Taris; don't think there was anything on before that, even though he takes the Flirt option whenever it comes up, no matter how inappropriate.

My smuggler got it on Taris as well, then she gave me a medpac afterwards. Blatant Herpes alert.

Smugglers get laid like it's their job (in comparison to every other class, at any rate).

But if the convo is just about Jedi/Sith, then yes, Sith get laid more. "Passion" and using emotions is part of their code, so it definitely makes sense that sex is more doable in that storyline. I don't think it has anything to do with the Jedi being more prudish.

Jedi Knight gets it really early. Like the starter planet already making whoopy

Should be noted, though, for anyone reading this who is curious, that you'll have to take on some Dark Side points for this encounter. I know there's an option to also confess to your master afterwards, but I don't know if that gives Light Side points to balance out the DS (I didn't go down this road on my JK).

Should be noted, though, for anyone reading this who is curious, that you'll have to take on some Dark Side points for this encounter. I know there's an option to also confess to your master afterwards, but I don't know if that gives Light Side points to balance out the DS (I didn't go down this road on my JK).

Well duh you get dark points. I mean there is a side quest dealing with no romance for jedi.

And you can choose not to tell your master. I sure didn't. Got no light/dark for that option. Not sure what telling would do. Assume give light side.

There's actually nothing within the Jedi Code preventing them from having sex. Attachment, is the key and so it is usually prohibited because the physiological processes involved are likely to create attachments through chemicals that easily lead to love or similar things. There have been numerous cases in which Jedi have been allowed to have children and marry in for a variety of reasons. But emotional attachments, and the potential for jealousy and fear of loss that they create, are forbidden.

As far as I know any sort of giving in to passion/s is a nono, be it fear, hate, lust, anger or similar. You can't possibly deny the presence of lust when sex is involved though, can you?

Not to mention that the act itself may cause other just as dangerous feelings to arise, such as wanting more/becoming greedy or even possessive over the person in question.

So, it'd make more sense if it was seen as something just as forbidden as the things you mention, instead of something trivial and harmless, if you ask me.

Edited by Kiyosa

• 2 weeks later...