Show off your characters!

Calarand

As a set overall I like the look, but I prefer your original color scheme. The White+black still gives me flashbacks of the original GW where those two dyes were obnoxiously expensive so that's all anyone wore.

Hmm yeah, those dye modules were a tad too popular :p

I just wanted to get some more consistency on the Secondary dye which the Primary Red IMO doesn't give. With primary red the shoulders+hood are grey'ish while gloves, legs and boots are a tad brown (it's hard to see on the screenshot though).

I have updated the Alternate Dye picture so it shows a couple dye setups and a new Belt, I really like the Deep Red + Black dye: http://imgur.com/a/0Z47W#5

Edited by MFollin

I made a thread about this, but no one replied to it yet, so I'll ask it here since y'all deal with a bunch of dyes and the like as I do:

I recently logged onto my lvl 20 Powertech and trying to figure out how to use the new character design setup. Her outfit wouldn't stay dyed until I figured out how to do it. But then I went through some loading screens (pvp, my stronghold, and going to fleet) and every time after it got down loading I had to reapply her dyes! Anyone else experiencing this issue? This is kind of annoying imo!! :mad:

I made a thread about this, but no one replied to it yet, so I'll ask it here since y'all deal with a bunch of dyes and the like as I do:

I recently logged onto my lvl 20 Powertech and trying to figure out how to use the new character design setup. Her outfit wouldn't stay dyed until I figured out how to do it. But then I went through some loading screens (pvp, my stronghold, and going to fleet) and every time after it got down loading I had to reapply her dyes! Anyone else experiencing this issue? This is kind of annoying imo!! :mad:

My lowbies do that, too. It's a bug, and there's a thread somewhere in the Bug Reports forum for it already.

...actually, that reminds me: I still need to post in that one, too...

My lowbies do that, too. It's a bug, and there's a thread somewhere in the Bug Reports forum for it already.

...actually, that reminds me: I still need to post in that one, too...

oh is there really? cool thx I'll have to go looking for it here in a bit!

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanted to put together an "evil droid with a giant cannon" character. Was originally going to go with a Corellian Bunker Buster assault cannon, but couldn't pass up this newer one that shows off the hot orange color crystal inside even when not actively firing.

Sadly, he still has one "humanoid" arm, but at least it's covered in black and mostly blends in. The only cybernetic chest piece that fully converts both arms looked too dorky.

Named him for that planet-destroying superweapon developed on Balmorra.

BARRAGER

"He's more machine now, than man; twisted and evil."

I post a lot, but oh well. I love showing off characters. :cool:

Here's my Sorc, Melisandria:

http://i.imgur.com/DB0vZ5s.png

Clearly bored out of her mind by yet another quest from a lowly Imperial that is obviously below her

http://i.imgur.com/VXHcEsr.png

Looks wonderful, i'd like to use it in one of my jedis. May i ask which outfit is that? cant recognize it :)

My very first submission to this thread.

Welcome to the house of fun!

Ah, it's been a while since I showed up here - in all honesty, I was almost certain that the inability to post screenies directly to the forum would kill it, but I'm VERY happy to see the thread I started so long ago is still going strong. Thank you everyone for your amazing contributions! :D You're the best!

And here's my newest sithling, pale and evil, as she should be (warning for big image!) Heavily inspired by the Jedi leader from Ziost, of course, because I fell in love with that hairdo.

Edited by Calarand