Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Show off your characters!

Calarand

Oh, good! Someone else kept their old War Hero set! I put mine on Tanno Vik, since I didn't want to throw it away.

I'm wearing crafted Battlemaster Supercommando shells these days. Here's my Vanguard!

Nice one :D

It's looks more battleworn than the Unbreakable Veteran armor, and that's IMO what a Trooper should look like :p

Edited by MFollin

too bad thats no longer available! anything else out there like that? i like how it has kind of a kilt thing going on! reminds me of the galactic marines from the clone wars.

Players who have the schematics can still craft them and sell on GTN, I bought 2 on ToFN a few days ago for 90k each for my companions :)

Yeah, that one. Used with a black/dark purple Dye Module.

Thanks :) Might have a few ideas with that chestpiece at least, it looks really nice.

Edited by MFollin

Well, this page has really died down.

Great work in stifling your creative community there Bioware .

Ugh, I know, and I don't like using Tor Fashion to show off characters. Also, the site was down for a while today. Haven't checked to see if it's up again or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.