What class is Kira

LeonidasSith

I thought she was a Jedi Shadow, but she has some kind of leap ability, and Shadows don't have a leap? So maybe a modified version of the Shadow?

Companions do not have classes. They cannot wear class-specific gear (i.e. of the gear says "Trooper" or "Knight" as a restriction) and will possess abilities resembling more than one class.

I thought she was a Jedi Shadow, but she has some kind of leap ability, and Shadows don't have a leap? So maybe a modified version of the Shadow?

She's a sexy class. Especially with my blond customization. :D

Seriously though... did any one choose NOT to kiss her?

She's definitely closest to a Shadow, but she's trained by yourself and Master *******, so she has some Knightly abilities too.

Like people above have said, most companions come close to a player class (lots of Scoundrel healers, Vanguard tanks, etc), but add or subtract some important parts. For Kira, that means she doesn't have the stealth or tanking of the Shadow, because 1) stealth would be weird in a companion and 2) we already have a melee tank in Scourge.

I am sorry but Making Kira a Blonde is Just WRONG

She is a Fiery Red head with an attitude…

Why on earth would you make her a blonde?

I HATE that little Padawan Pony tail she has and love a girl's hair up?

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/guides/2011/12/Kira_Carsen_customization_4.jpg

Besides... now that she is wearing a helmet, it really doesn't matter (Why in the world can we not hide their helmets?)

Edited by Galbatorrix

I HATE that little Padawan Pony tail she has and love a girl's hair up?

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/guides/2011/12/Kira_Carsen_customization_4.jpg

Besides... now that she is wearing a helmet, it really doesn't matter (Why in the world can we not hide their helmets?)

when you get to hoth, you can save some commendations and buy her a modifiable circlet. it's ot invisible but it still looks a lot better than all the ugly/ridiculous consular hats

Seriously though... did any one choose NOT to kiss her?

My JKG was sorely tempted here. In an rp moment that lasted nearly 20 minutes of real time, I agonized over whether he would kiss her or not, lol. But in the end, I decided to go down the darkside path...a path oddly mirrored in real life I might add.