What happens when everyone is a sage/sorc?

Vallowen

When every other class has quit or rerolled?

Will Bioware realise by then? When its too late?

the game becomes ballanced because we all are sorcerers / sages

no more NERF XXX post ...since no1 will want their class nerfed

win-win

What I find most amusing about this thread is the fact that by far the most played class on my server Republic side is sentinel. Not sage. Sage is pretty well-represented yes, but there are insanely many sentinels.

I guess people want to be the hero dual-wielder. I mean a hero that dual-wields, not someone who dual-wields heroes (I would play that class!).

I guess people want to be the hero dual-wielder. I mean a hero that dual-wields, not someone who dual-wields heroes (I would play that class!).

The fact that you made sure no one could misunderstand that (intentionaly or unintentionaly) shows how at home you are on the internet :)

And yes, it would be fun to pounce upon unwary sith with a jedi in each hand. And I mean I would like to be the one wielding a jedi in each hand while pouncing upon sith, not to pounce upon a sith who wields a jedi in each hand - that would be absurd, right ;)

I couldn't disagree more with the original poster. On my server I see more troopers by far than any other republic class. I have played warzones where all but one was a trooper.

In terms of opposition, I see sorcerers but in no way are they overrepresented. If anything I see more bounty hunters and agents.

I'm beginning to think some people complain for the sake of it.

I couldn't disagree more with the original poster. On my server I see more troopers by far than any other republic class. I have played warzones where all but one was a trooper.

In terms of opposition, I see sorcerers but in no way are they overrepresented. If anything I see more bounty hunters and agents.

I fight a lot of sorcerors and juggernauts, but also find a lot of troopers and sentinels. I think this the point of the game where people have started rolling alts and such, so the representation of classes is more even.

Yeah.I have a different experience, but I agree with your post.

I originally started with a sage but found it a very static class. I prefer to be on the move when I play. So I rolled a vanguard and have never looked back.

I have also rolled a smuggler but I can't face doing Coruscant again for the third time! I stick with republic because I want to play warzones other than hutball.

In my server, 9/10 (not making that up, I actually checked for 10 warzones on different days and different groups) times, the empire team will be made of entirely sorcerers, entirely mercenaries, or a mix of the two.

Republic side seems to have a lot of guardians. This basically means that any warzone that doesn't get the republic guild PRIME's premade automatically loses.

My server has an insane amount of sages, commandos/vanguards, and guardians--it's unreal. 2/3 of the server (from my anecdotal view) is made up of these 3 classes.

Wait, so 2/3's pf the people are made up from 3/4 of the classes?

Cool.........

Edited by Miiyao