The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ashara Zavros Companion gifts

Talizzar

I know at some point she will start accepting other gifts. Does anyone know at what affection level that is? My toon is female so there is no courting allowed. Shame on BW. Glitter bomb and all that stuff.

Luxury, Imperial memorabilia and technology are the ones she won't accept currently.

Her affection is just over 3k now.

Some companions do in fact have gift prefrences that change based on gender, and whether or not you're courting them. Ashara is one of them. If your char is female, or before a male starts courting, she will only accept cultural artifacts, republic memorabilia, military gear, and weapons at the lowest affection gain level. Once a male starts courting her, she accepts everything except trophies and underworld goods at various levels.

• 2 years later...
I've given her every gift type, rank 5/6 blue/purple/green and I've yet to get more than 100 affection with her from anything. On my BH a rank ~3 purple gave I believe 442 affection with Mako. Ashara is an annoying lil... Word.

Still an ongoing problem, not at all fixed. No way around it :-(

You can gift her all the way up to 10k just like every other companion, it just takes a lot more gifts if you are female. Level 1 gifts that you can buy at the vendor max at 6k affection for all companions, so at that point you need to start buying or doing crafting missions for companion gifts so you can give her the top level gifts.

I maxed her affection with pretty much gifts only. She's by far the most expensive companion to max, but it is doable.

If I recall correctly, the daily missions on Belsavis are a gold mine for companion affection. Just figure out the "right" answers for her.

Or, as others have said, just spend more credits.

Either way, nice necro.

Off-hand, I also remember at least one Ilum Daily that gives an affection boost for her (at the Imperial Outpost, take Option 2 - "That isn't why I'm here" for the guy who thinks you're there to kill him), and I wouldn't be surprised if there were others there too.

/posting in a super-necro.

Edited by DarthDymond

As a female gamer with all female toons (main/alts), this has been an ongoing issue. I just altogether ignore leveling Ashara's affection. I end up avoiding using her for crew skill training as well. I really don't feel like spending a billion credits getting her like up............. I hope this fix this!!

As a female gamer with all female toons (main/alts), this has been an ongoing issue. I just altogether ignore leveling Ashara's affection. I end up avoiding using her for crew skill training as well. I really don't feel like spending a billion credits getting her like up............. I hope this fix this!!

Seriously!

My next inquisitor is going to be male. It's just too unbalanced.

Ashara is just plain hard to please. She's such a bi tch.

The worst part about Ashara is that even when you max out her affection, it really wasn't worth the massive amount of gifts you need to give her to max her out. Male Inquisitors will know what I am talking about so as to not give any spoilers.