New patch *broke* Warzone wins, not fixed it

Zaodon

The bug about "Warzone wins not counting towards daily quest" never, ever happened to me prior to this patch.

Never. Not once.

Post patch, I played 3 games, all winners, to get 1 win.

In other words, prior to this patch, I never saw the bug. Post-patch, first night, I had it happen twice in a row.

Bioware, Emergency Patch please!

Look at it this way....all those BullCrap wins that were really ties that you got credit for.

play, have fun, don't be too much of a baby

stuff happens, it's not the end of the world

I disagree. This type of bug is something that never should have happened in the first place. Sloppy, sloppy, SLOPPY coding on Bioware's part.

Look at it this way....all those BullCrap wins that were really ties that you got credit for.

play, have fun, don't be too much of a baby

stuff happens, it's not the end of the world

I am trying to have fun, but bugs that ruin certain aspects of what I am having fun with counter act that. I love reading also, that doesn't mean when a book decides to print its pages out of order that I should just ignore it.

Agreed.

took me 7 wins yesterday to get credit for 3. But hey the devs like it cause its more time in game so they can make more money. Why should they fix it?

With this and the battlemaster bag tool job (ive had over 27 bags and no tokens) i frankly dont see any reason to continue with with this worthless end game pvp.

Get you valor up to 60.. why? you wont see any coms.

The bug about "Warzone wins not counting towards daily quest" never, ever happened to me prior to this patch.

Never. Not once.

Post patch, I played 3 games, all winners, to get 1 win.

In other words, prior to this patch, I never saw the bug. Post-patch, first night, I had it happen twice in a row.

Bioware, Emergency Patch please!

3 wins last night not one counted:

one just didnt count

one I crashed at the end of the match

One I got the bug where you die and can not res regardless of pressing Ctrl U 8 times. Made it sooo much worse, never had any of these before the patch. Needless to say last night was a rager night.

i won 3 warzones in a row yesterday and did not get credit for any of them.

/facepalm

/facepalm

/facepalm

in a voidstar match, that i did not win, i got the bug that keeps killing you in the starting area.

Honestly, there are only 3 warzones and they are getting old without these bugs. Throw in

the not getting credit for a win and the perma-death voidstar and its REALLLLLLYYYYY getting

OLD!!!!

Edited by Hawtubb

lets keep this going

I agree. This problem is deserving of us as a community to raise a serious stink about it. We need to keep this going until a gold post explains just *** is going on with this and what they intend to do about it. AND THEN THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS!

still not sure how this hasnt been hotfixed after almost a month of complaints.

if player a wins a WZ, add 1 to the Warzone Matches Won total yeah?

I fail to see how this could possibly be a massive and intensive programming endeavor.. the game engine is surely capable of basic addition functions right?

I won four games in a row without any of them counting. Then on the fifth win, it counted for two... *** Bioware? Is that like a, "Hey we ****ed up and don't know how to fix it, but here's a double win every once in a while for your trouble?"