Wz win still not counting

darthoomy

I have to agree this is a disgrace! I am having more problems now getting wins counted then I ever did before. It really boggles my mind how this 1.1.1. fix could be on PTR for over a week , make the final cut patch notes and have more issues that it did before.

SHUTDOWN ALL SERVERS

AND FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!

valor 60 and higher cant afford a day without completing said quest

Edited by Fugitivelama

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he hit the nail on the head. There were 2 bugs. One which prevented people from getting credit for the quests (this one has *not* been fixed) and one which prevented people from getting the rewards for simply completing a warzone (this one apparently *has* been fixed).

I'm not saying the bug for quest credit isn't important or anything like that. I'm just saying that they never said the quest one was fixed yet. They have not lied to you.

From the patch notes

"Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones."

Other than the daily and weekly missions, what mission rewards are there for completing a warzone? The commendations/valor/credits and XP are not mission rewards because you don't need to pickup or hand in a mission to get them. The only "MISSIONS" you get for warzones are to win 3 per day and 9 per week, unless you are below level 50, in which case I think you just need to complete one warzone and not even win.(Could be wrong about that I didnt PvP till 50 but it does not matter cause that is not the point)

Also even if they are considered mission rewards , which they should not be, wouldn't not receiving credit for wins "prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones."

Edited by Fugitivelama

I read the patch notes just like you did. To me, mission rewards are the valor/xp/commendations from completing a warzone. I would think doing a warzone is a warzone mission just like a space minigame is a space mission. The current bug prevents you from advancing in a daily/weekly mission. It doesn't prevent you from receiving the mission rewards when/if you are able to complete the mission.

Regardless, there is obviously still an issue they need to address. Hopefully they will get to it soon.

Edited by Xallionn

I read the patch notes just like you did. To me, mission rewards are the valor/xp/commendations from completing a warzone. I would think doing a warzone is a warzone mission just like a space minigame is a space mission. The current bug prevents you from advancing in a daily mission. It doesn't prevent you from receiving the mission rewards when/if you are able to complete the mission.

Regardless, there is obviously still an issue they need to address. Hopefully they will get to it soon.

get to it soon? a fix for this has been in the last 2 patches, right now, i have played 7 warzones won 5 and none have been added to my daily or weekly, now as i am only after battlemaster bags getting them has gone out of the window

Please everyone you need to understand something very important here. This is not a bug at all. Wins not counting is very much an intended problem that bioware is more than well aware of and is purposely not fixing. PVP que times on a lot of servers are already very long due to lack of players in the 50 bracket the way you fix that is to force people to que more often than they normally would. This is exactly how EA thinks and operates I'm willing to bet a very large sum of money that when either server merges happen or more people hit 50 and the que times go down this whole problem will all of the sudden magically get fixed. Call me crazy all you want I promise you what I'm saying is very much true.

Quick questions for everyone who is experiencing the "no update" issue:

Did your launcher actually download a patch when you started it up?

Did you pick up the quest before or after the patch was downloaded?

Yes it updated, and I picked up the quests after the patch was downloaded.

Please everyone you need to understand something very important here. This is not a bug at all. Wins not counting is very much an intended problem that bioware is more than well aware of and is purposely not fixing. PVP que times on a lot of servers are already very long due to lack of players in the 50 bracket the way you fix that is to force people to que more often than they normally would. This is exactly how EA thinks and operates I'm willing to bet a very large sum of money that when either server merges happen or more people hit 50 and the que times go down this whole problem will all of the sudden magically get fixed. Call me crazy all you want I promise you what I'm saying is very much true.

Pretty sure the actual issue is that everyone involved in creating pvp, from Gabe to the developers, like skittles.

Edited by chosen_silver

W.T.F was the point of todays patch then? jesus christ what is Bioware doing over there

I just got home from work and looked at the launcher and it clearly states and updating based on 1.1.1, so the wins SHOULD count, if they are not? welldone BW, welldone.

Pretty sure the actual issue is that everyone involved in creating pvp, from Gabe to the developers, are complete morons.

Don't fool yourself those guys know exactly what they are doing or I should say being ordered to do by EA. Trust me on this people this issue is here by design and it won't go away until the que times are better on all servers.

I have to agree this is a disgrace! I am having more problems now getting wins counted then I ever did before. It really boggles my mind how this 1.1.1. fix could be on PTR for over a week , make the final cut patch notes and have more issues that it did before.

SHUTDOWN ALL SERVERS

AND FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!

valor 60 and higher cant afford a day without completing said quest

I wish I could "like" this post as it adequately highlights the frustration this bug causes, and the urgency with which it should be fixed. It should be fixed today.

It cannot be that hard....

If it is, here are some ideas.

The game clearly can tell if you win a warzone.

Give each player that gets the victory screen a mission item. They can combine 3 of these mission items then turn in the resulting item to complete the quest.

Or simply make the "Exit Warzone" button found on the score screen the only way to exit a warzone. Give the Victory screen a different button which specifically increments the quest then exits the warzone.

Don't fool yourself those guys know exactly what they are doing or I should say being ordered to do by EA. Trust me on this people this issue is here by design and it won't go away until the que times are better on all servers.

sounds crazy but with the recent experience I've had with EA/bioware .. YES!

Edited by Rikeryo