** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I sure hope the last wave is next and it cuts out at Nov 30th. So all of us that redeemed after that get to wait tell tomorrow. =) I myself ordered the game in October but due to Gamestop being stupid. I got stuck in Dec after they told me no more codes. LET THE RAGE BEGIN!

Dec. 13, checking in.

Ain't no way I get in the game today, but here I am trying to log in every hour anyway. Mostly because I work 12-hour days Friday-Saturday-Sunday, so if I don't get in today, I won't get to play much 'til Monday.

Well they haven't given any closing remarks to point out that wave 5 was the last wave. I am sure there will be another wave. Like someone said already the pre orders after thanksgiving dropped a ton. If they do another wave I'd have to assume it would be Nov28th - Dec 6 or 9. If not then have a 7th wave finishing off the rest.

11/29 here, still waiting.

Not a big deal, though. Even if I did get the invite in the last wave, I'd be sitting here waiting on the new servers to go up anyway. Rather be playing day one on a new server than day 3 or 4 on one that has been up from the start.

Pre-orders were miniscule after 11/26.

It's not the date of the actual pre-order. It was when your code was redeemed. Thus lots of us pre-ordered early (Aug. 22nd here), but didn't receive or get our codes redeemed until December. So December is probably a lot larger then you think

This last wave has me nervous that they aren't going to finish today. December 5th here. :confused:

im 5th as well and havent gotten in yet but if they decide to do any more than one extra wave today, im sure we'll be in by the end of the day. im not sure about you guys who waited until the 14th lol

Seeing as there last wave only coverd a few days I dont think DEC pre orders will be let in today. My issue is that they have had to know there EGA schedule weeks ago so advertising "Up to 5 days early" in Dec was a bad idea because they never had any intention of letting Dec pre orders in 5 days early. Im sure tomorrow will be our day.