Clone Wars Series and Ahsoka Tano

Prehistoric

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that she's developing a relationship with Lux Bonteri. The Council could find out and force her to give up being a Jedi as a result.

Or It could cause her to leave the Order on her own accord. I definitely see her leaving voluntarily as an option.

Or It could cause her to leave the Order on her own accord. I definitely see her leaving voluntarily as an option.

This. Also notice that Rex is also not (explicitly) shown in 3. Sure he could be one of Episode III, but I doubt that since he is special in the way he thinks out of the box and does have a mind of himself.

My guess is she will play a part after the Clone Wars, probably to wrap the whole Starkiller business up.

Also, I'm hoping they get to use the Darth Revan and Darth Bane models they have after not using them in the Mortis trilogy

Edited by SNCommand

I'm leaning toward one of the following.

1. She dies.

2. She's granted the title of knight, and goes off and does her own thing. Where she may or may not be killed.

she won't be knighted. she was only a padawan for about 2 and a half years!

Much as I like the character, she's gotta go at some point, and that site lightsaber rattling had some good ideas. Might as well have her go out like a ******. I've always felt they should tie her story in with Starkiller somehow. Maybe in an 'epilogue' of the series, show a young Starkiller fighting PROXY who uses Ahsoka's appearance from season 1/season 2? And the single-bladed reverse grip. Afterwards, Vader tells PROXY never to use the program again, but it already stuck.

Personally, I like the idea that Palpatine decides to use her as another way to nudge Anakin towards the dark side. Say, he sends Grevious in to have some lightsaber based 'fun' with her. The Jedi try to console Anakin (IE, Yoda's little 'celebrate the fact she's one with the Force' modified to fit the circumstnaces from RotS), but that just ticks him off because, in his mind, they're just being the usual calm, uncaring type when really the Jedi are trying to help him, just in their way. Palpatine is the actually caring arm, maybe, or perhaps Rex offers some sympathy in a different way than the Jedi, a way that Anakin can actually relate to.

All in all, having her survive for long is going to be pushing it. If they have her survive, she has to go relatively quickly in the Rise of the Empire. As in like, ran around with Kota's milita or some early pre-rebellion forces that resisted the Empire and get taken out by that... perhaps have Rex, if he follows through Order 66, be forced to kill her? Say, she's about to take Rex out in the fight, but she hesitates and Rex realizes its then or never and takes the shot. Or maybe she's about to take out a Stormtrooper Fives, Jesse, Kix, Coric (from the novels), or any 501st Trooper really and Rex shoots her dead trying to save them despite it being clear he knows the entire galaxy just got screwed up.

*shrug* There's a lot of ways they could end it, and I'm personally hoping that, if they had 8 different ideas, they at least reveal the general gist of it to the fans after the big reveal is over. Perhaps do a vote of sorts? IE, after the finale is made, an online poll that asks, "Alright, what do you think is going to happen?" and offer the 8 (maybe a few more just to cover their tracks to people) as options. It doesn't change anything, but offers an interesting little thing.

I like the character, so I don't really want to see her die off. Whenever she's 'written out', it'll likely be close to the very end of the series, which will likely be close to the beginning of ROTS (probably overwriting the lead-up to ROTS that both Labyrinth of Evil and Tartakovsky's Clone Wars had), so a death and maybe even exile might be odd for nobody to mention during events of the film.

I've thought that eventually Yoda will decide to reassign Ahsoka, maybe back to Plo Koon who shares a connection with her, but not quite the same attachment she & Anakin have developed (or at least not as strong). Then, it'd basically be up to us, perhaps, whether she lives or dies in Order 66. I'd prefer her to live, but have someone tell her to just forget the Jedi ways, hide what she is, so she can remain safe in the dark times--much like Kai Huddora did to the Padawan he was dragging around with him after Order 66.

Whether she survives Order 66 or not, having her reassigned means they can do it sooner rather than later in the series, and means it'd be no surprise that Anakin's not dwelling on it in ROTS. If she died or was banished, it'd probably weigh on him more than if she's just reassigned because he screwed up or Yoda thought it best.

Like I mentioned earlier, I heard that Ahsoka got killed in the Jedi Temple by Anakin/Darth Vader carrying out Palpatine's order to purge the Jedi Temple. That could happen, as there were several Clone Wars episodes where Ashoka was not present - so she very easily could have been at the Temple during Episode III, or she could have been on some other assignment and then returned to the Jedi Temple just in time to be there when Anakin/Darth Vader goes on his orgy of slaughter at the Temple. If Anakin/Darth Vader could mercilessly slaughter defenseless Jedi toddlers, he certainly could also kill a Padawan that he once was emotionally attatched to like he was with Ashoka.....

The most likely outcome is that Ahsoka will fall to the Dark Side and either go into exile or be killed.

What I would like to see, is Order 66 come down and it turns out Rex is with Ahsoka when that happens. Since we've already seen Rex begin to break the mold of a "Sir, yes, sir!" soldier, I would be interested to see how such a scene would play out.

On the bonus features for Star Wars Robot Chicken Episode III, there's a talk with Seth Green, two or three other guys heavily involved in Robot Chicken (I forget their names), and George Lucas. One of the other guys asks after Ahsoka:

"Ahsoka Tano is on one train, Order 66 is on another, and those trains are," moves his fists together like two colliding trains. "What's going to happen?"

George replies, "I can't tell you that. That's top secret!"

But yeah, she's probably not going to survive the series. The show has been getting progressively darker (kids show indeed!) and I'm fairly certain Ahsoka will meet some kind of untimely end.

I have noticed the show has been getting darker, it's like it is ageing with the generation, now more teen, even though I am older than the target market for the show I have enjoyed it, all part of being a Star Wars fan.

Ahsoka, I am like allot of the posts here, I think she will be killed off at some point and hopefully not until the end of the series.

The most likely outcome is that Ahsoka will fall to the Dark Side and either go into exile or be killed.

What I would like to see, is Order 66 come down and it turns out Rex is with Ahsoka when that happens. Since we've already seen Rex begin to break the mold of a "Sir, yes, sir!" soldier, I would be interested to see how such a scene would play out.

Yeah. I personally dabbled with the idea of Rex going rogue with Ahsoka at Order 66 and some other Clone Troopers and do a bit of Kota's Militia style hit-and-run against the Empire (maybe drag the Twilight out of impoundment or something for a ship) before being hunted down. Or Rex just leaving after Order 66 from guilt and taking a few 501st members with him and go the way of Cut Laquane (sp), trying to live their own lives instead of just being stuck there.

And yeah, the show has gotten a lot more darker and more mature, which I like a lot. I don't mind the light-hearted episodes, it's good to get away from the doom and gloom, but overall I think the mature direction is the best way to take it. They tried for it being more kiddie, but I think after the first two seasons they realized that the kid angle really doesn't work considering it's in the Clone Wars. TBH, I wouldn't mind a good extension of the series if they have good plots to do/run if they keep up this mature angle that they've built up in late Season 3/Season 4. It really works for the show.

Like I mentioned earlier, I heard that Ahsoka got killed in the Jedi Temple by Anakin/Darth Vader carrying out Palpatine's order to purge the Jedi Temple.

You heard wrong. The only people who know Ahsoka's true fate are George Lucas and POSSIBLY Dave Filoni and senior TCW team members. And they're not talking.

You heard wrong. The only people who know Ahsoka's true fate are George Lucas and POSSIBLY Dave Filoni and senior TCW team members. And they're not talking.

No, I did NOT hear wrong. I did indeed hear my friend say that Ahsoka got killed in the Jedi Temple during order 66. Since you were not there, you can't tell me what I heard my friend say to me. Now perhaps you will understand that I wasn't making a claim that it was an official Lucas-sanctioned statement. I was simply stating an opinion a friend had told me, one that I thought might be an interesting possibility.

;)

Your friend was probably referring to a deleted scene in RotS where Shaak Ti is killed by Anakin in the Jedi Temple.

Interestingly, there's also another deleted scene where Shaak Ti is killed by General Grievous on his flagship in front of Anakin and Obi-Wan. Add this to her appearance in The Force Unleashed, and Shaak Ti may be the most-killed Jedi in Star Wars.

Your friend was probably referring to a deleted scene in RotS where Shaak Ti is killed by Anakin in the Jedi Temple.

Interestingly, there's also another deleted scene where Shaak Ti is killed by General Grievous on his flagship in front of Anakin and Obi-Wan. Add this to her appearance in The Force Unleashed, and Shaak Ti may be the most-killed Jedi in Star Wars.

To be fair, that orange skin probably makes it pretty hard for her to be missed by anyone. Even a Stormtrooper should be able to hit her.

Hopefully she stops following Anakin and realises that he's a horrible Jedi. She can then go on to become a somewhat acceptable Jedi despite her former master's horrible teachings. I really like Ahsoka's character, but it's a shame that she the Padawan learner of such an inept Jedi and teacher.

The Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series is semi-canon at best. Lucas has no active involvement in it, other than to approve stories (as with any EU thing). I'm sure Lucas doesn't give two Nerfs about Ahsoka, or any other character he didn't personally create. So, trying to figure out how Ahsoka figures into any of the movies is just sophistry.

The Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series is semi-canon at best. Lucas has no active involvement in it, other than to approve stories (as with any EU thing). I'm sure Lucas doesn't give two Nerfs about Ahsoka, or any other character he didn't personally create. So, trying to figure out how Ahsoka figures into any of the movies is just sophistry.

What? GL is producing and has written allot of the episodes. Its G-Canon. Whatever it violates is C-Canon.