The Republic Fleet - With several pictures.

Halofax

If you look at the two hallways, they are the exact same floor model, except ours is poo brown and theirs has trees and droids.

Explain to me why Bioware would conciously decide to make their fleet more detailed?

Because Bioware likes the Empire.

Alternate theory: Because BioWare did Empire first then Republic later and when EA execs said, "Ship it NAOW or DIEEEEEE!", Republic was unfinished.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason it looks worse is because it even says in the description, that imperials usually attack the space station.

I've never figured out why the republic fleet wasn't closer to a republic planet. If you look out the windows in the fleet it looks like the fleet is orbiting a star. :eek: Who's bright idea was that?

The aesthetics are bad, but I think the layout is worse. The imperial fleet is open. The republic fleet layout feels clustered. To get to any of the vendors on the outlying ring or the trainers you have squeeze through a tiny archway. The imperial fleet has a much more open design.

Something to remember: The Empire always set aside Vaiken Spaceport for military use only. It's been carefully cleaned and maintained for maximum shininess factor.

Carrick Station was a civilian spaceport before the war. It was run by several different groups with several different ways of running things. It didn't become a government spacedock until the Republic went "eminent domain" on the stations owners.

Personally, I like Carrick Station more. It just looks more LIVED-IN.

No.

You are wrong.

Try playing Republic. Try dealing with the 5::1 imbalance. Try dealing with the boring story.

If you level one to 50, you will quickly realize what I am talking about. There are serious issues with the republic side, but it seems you don't realize that yet. :(

I have a 50 sage and a 46 gunslinger. I have a 50 sorc and a 50 marauder. I enjoy my republic toons just as much as I like my imperial toons. And TBH, so far the smuggler has the best story out of any of them that I've played. I don't really notice a drastic difference between the fleets either.

The republic side is in no way worse than imperial other than population imbalance.