Which Jedi Knight race do you see least?

MatzahMaul

I just happen to like Twi'leks, but generally only the females. Male Twi'leks just look weird. Most people that played Twi'lek and dropped it were frustrated with the hood debacle. I solved that issue by wearing an Aspiring Knight's Vest, which looks pretty awesome on my character and pretty much any female. Course it also ruins the excitement of getting new armor since I don't wear them.

I've got a miraluka guard and a zabrak sent, and I see mostly humans and other miraluka on my server. The zabrak just don't look very good, I think is part of the problem. Darkside they're fine, albeit mostly Maul clones, but the Republic side just look... idk, not like zabraks. I wanted to make a female Bao Dur, I ended up with a human with some bad henna on her chin.

Dunno why more people don't roll twi'lek though. I don't think most people know about the hood issue when they're just starting with the class.

Edited by Quething

I would guess zabrak JK's are the rarest where I rolled.

yay! I'm a Zabrak Jedi!

However, even though I armor with a hood down, I wear RD-03B Coordination Headgear so it's like I'm wear a Sub-Zero Mask. You can't see my horns. If you get right in my face, you can see my tattoos, though.

To answer the thread question, I mostly see Human, TwiLek, and Mirialan in that order.

My sentinel is a female Rutian Twi'lek. Coz I like Aayla Secura.

I mostly see body type 3 Human JKs and it's irritating. No offense to anybody that likes type 3, but everyone looking like they're on roids breaks my immersion. The only Jedi I recall with that body type was Lord Hoth.

Just saying.

Body type 3 makes sense for Guardians.

What I don't understand is body type 3 smugglers or sages.

Maybe some smugglers like working out? Crimson Jack from the early Marvel Star Wars would probably be a Type 3 if he were in this game. I made my Sentinel a human male, type 1. Wanted a scrawny lil Luke-type guy (tho I messed up on the face & scar selections; has the same scar as Kira, so I had to get her a custom appearance right away).

Just not that into the non-human choices; I love that Twi'leks are in the game, and I may pick one for a Guardian, but not that into them. Zabrak, I had enough of with Eeth Koth, Bao Dur, Agen Kolar, Sugi, Maul, and Opress. Visas Marr was all the Miraluka I ever needed to see, and Mirialan's kinda neat but is still just "green humans with tattoos". I really wanted a Mon Cala Jedi or smuggler, or Sullustan! :/

Body type 3 makes sense for Guardians.

What I don't understand is body type 3 smugglers or sages.

Not to go too far into nerd mode here, but I do remember reading about the dual-blade lightsaber style and its weakness to power strikes, since each saber is obviously only held by one hand, and how it could be compensated for by having superior strength.... I kept that in mind when rolling my Sentinel.

I've actually seen surprisingly few female twi'leks. I was going to say them, but then I remember Zabraks can be Jedi too

edit: then again, my own twi'lek sentinel is on a horrible, low populated server with few Jedi period, so...

Edited by Metaspark

I never saw a player with a female zabrak jedi while my guardian was on Tython. Grouped with a male one for the Esseles but as a race they seem to be rare. I've never seen another body 1 female twi guardian either but I've seen a few female 2 sages running around.

My Jedi guardian is a female Zabrak. I dunno, I just like Zabraks. I didn't know about the hood thing with the twileks, but a part of me wishes the hood was toggleable so I could show off my horns every once in a while. Alas. I do seem to be the minority. Although I honestly don't see many other knights in general. Maybe I just don't get out enough...

I've actually seen surprisingly few female twi'leks. I was going to say them, but then I remember Zabraks can be Jedi too

edit: then again, my own twi'lek sentinel is on a horrible, low populated server with few Jedi period, so...

The issue is with female Twi'leks is all hooded armor breaks their character model and all helmets have terrible clipping issues. This is pretty much the whole reason you don't see many of them.

I actually started off as a Twi'lek Shadow, but when I made my Knight I decided to just play human so I wouldn't have to be constantly annoyed by the Twi'lek hood/helm bugs. Hoping they eventually fix it and allow race changes.

The issue is with female Twi'leks is all hooded armor breaks their character model and all helmets have terrible clipping issues. This is pretty much the whole reason you don't see many of them.

I actually started off as a Twi'lek Shadow, but when I made my Knight I decided to just play human so I wouldn't have to be constantly annoyed by the Twi'lek hood/helm bugs. Hoping they eventually fix it and allow race changes.

hood/helm bugs? I don't know what you're talking about, I've never seen a hood or helm on my twi'lek at all

I'd almost forgotten that Zabraks were a playable race for JK for a while. I don't see very many twi'leks either.

hood/helm bugs? I don't know what you're talking about, I've never seen a hood or helm on my twi'lek at all

wearing hooded armor causes your headband to vanish, which is annoying. And helmets clip a lot. Kinda wishing I had the option for a Hood up + lekku over shoulder look for my twi'lek, but meh.

Not JK related, but the run animation for twi'lek shadows/assassins with your saber out has the saber clipping the lekku too.