Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Hahaha! Wonderful. That should put things into perspective for whoever thought this ridiculous system was a good idea.

Lol this..

oh QQ i had to grind 2 hours for 2 bags? both failed?

Try grinding 3 weeks for 1 attempt on end game quest gear in Aion. Only to fail sometimes 10-15 times. Koreans make this games "grind" look like connect-4.

welcome to RNG. Aion never changed. It's still the same. All you can do is get used to it. Eventually the cries will stop.

When people start comparing swtor to one of the worst MMO's of all time, you know the game needs help.

When people start comparing swtor to one of the worst MMO's of all time, you know the game needs help.

I'm not denying that there are game mechanics that are broken/need tweaking.. But seriously, comparing this to other games is really nothing to cry about.

Comparing it to any game besides WoW where everything is handed to you and the only "chance" you take is loot drop from PvE mobs.

GG

this goes for RE as well... it shouldn't take longer to "luck" into a schematic for a lvl 49 purple than it does to PVP for gear to run hardmodes and get a better item to drop. 25 blue belts and counting, not even a consulation prize of a augment slot yet... I guess I might as well just run hard modes for the exotic crafting mats.... oh wait, I need better gear to run hard modes.... hrmmm....

I like it.

But let's take to the next level.

Every month when the subscription day is over, you roll and you have 1 chance in 10 to charge the month subscription from players. If you do not hit the roll to charge the subscription you charge the players for 1/15 of original month payment or origin's points.

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Heh, excellent post! Well done sir.

lol OP is brilliant.

I don't really mind the current pvp bag system. I neither like it or hate it nor give any care about it. It's just there. But still OP is brilliant.

It would be better if they brought back the level 50 blue PvP gear. Something that would bring you to ~200 expertise, 14kHP, and reasonable damage stats.