Jedi Shadow in a dress? come on!

geezy

To be fair im only a level 17 shadow, but I cannot believe that I'm stuck wearing a dress! Can anyone confirm that you can craft proper pants for Jedi Shadow with synthweaving? Or if I have miraculously missed the pants store??!!!?

To be fair im only a level 17 shadow, but I cannot believe that I'm stuck wearing a dress!

It's called a robe...

And yes...

If Qui-Gon Jinn, Hugh Hefner, Obi-wan Knobi and Yoda can wear them, so can you...

No pants for you!!!! Evar!!!!

Like it, or reroll :D

Edited by DesleDarksyde

I'll say that my Jedi sage at lvl 15 is currently the most girly looking man I've ever seen. I know there's a difference between a sage and a shadow, but hopefully his outfit will look more like jedi robes soon and less like old fashion dresses.

My Sith Sorcerer looks pretty awesome, maybe you shouldn't have rolled Republic?

Some of you really made me LOL, but this is honestly quite a serious topic for me. I can see why the sage would wear them ( even then there should be a choice though imho ), but the shadow?? a tank/melee DPS with a dress? I literally will think about modding social gear, but at end-game the decent PvP gear for Shadows will prolly go back to dresses! I love my Jedi Robe ( Esseles Consular Robe ) , but I would really like confirmation that I do not have to keep wearing skirts all the way to max.

• 1 year later...
It's called a robe...

And yes...

If Qui-Gon Jinn, Hugh Hefner, Obi-wan Knobi and Yoda can wear them, so can you...

No pants for you!!!! Evar!!!!

Like it, or reroll :D

robe and dress sisnt the same...as u probably know robes are like trenchcoats with hoods..and our shadow robes are full out dresses...i can handle sage wearing them but a mellee stealthy assassin sneaking around in a robe O.o i cant even imagine that could be more agile than fine light linen pants...

My lvl 50 sage wears pants, however, it was a pain to find a good looking robe, and other items that would not clash with it. ATM, I am using War Hero for PvP (not robe, I have my own) and Rep Containment from Rak event for PvE (again, special robe to go with that)

To sum it up, yeas, you can wear pants, but you have to look for them and matching stuff to them

If you have the Collector's Edition, and have a spare 17,000 credits, the CE vendor in the upper fleet lounge sells 'Republic Officer's Pants', adaptable armor that I believe a level 17 can equip. And they are exactly that - pants. I use them in lieu of skimpier articles on my female Sage (and in lieu of a long skirt, which I roundly dislike).

Edit: And War Hero and Elite War Hero lower garments for Willpower-users also have the pants graphic, though you'll have to wait for level 50 for those.

Edited by Aebrynis

To be fair im only a level 17 shadow, but I cannot believe that I'm stuck wearing a dress! Can anyone confirm that you can craft proper pants for Jedi Shadow with synthweaving? Or if I have miraculously missed the pants store??!!!?

Looks like you will have to visit the Adaptive Armor section of the GTN or roll out your Cartel Coins for the gear you want like the rest of us...