The Game Seems To Be Doing Well

Sycoskater

Based off of what..? You experience within one server? Forum activity?

My experience on multiple servers, forums, and several gaming websites that monitor the servers, and the game itself

Also other websites such, like Xfire for example. Take ALL those numbers it and gives you a rough estimate of how well things are.. And since those numbers have NOT gone down much since release... It's doing well like it or not :)

Troll more ^_^

My experience on multiple servers, forums, and several gaming websites that monitor the servers, and the game itself

Also other websites such, like Xfire for example. Take ALL those numbers it and gives you a rough estimate of how well things are.. And since those numbers have NOT gone down much since release... It's doing well like it or not :)

Troll more ^_^

You're kidding right?

Troll more ^_^

Actually, as much as I want to love the game, the numbers should NOT be going down in the first year at all. They should be increasing. Even SWG's numbers went up the first few months. :eek:

Edited by JScranton

You're kidding right?

These petty snide little remarks, that are clearly trying to tell me "Y U KNOW NOTHEENG??" are pretty much retarded, LoL.

I go with facts, not just blind hate for a game. You guys troll this game, and feel let down by BW. Well *Golf Clap* to ya'll. I see everything you guys do, but I actually look at facts, numbers, statistics, and charts.

Where do YOU get your facts to believe otherwise? :)

Troll more ^_^

What do you mean the Xfire numbers haven't gone down much?! They've decreased by more than 50%...

These petty snide little remarks, that are clearly trying to tell me "Y U KNOW NOTHEENG??" are pretty much retarded, LoL.

I go with facts, not just blind hate for a game. You guys troll this game, and feel let down by BW. Well *Golf Clap* to ya'll. I see everything you guys do, but I actually look at facts, numbers, statistics, and charts.

Where do YOU get your facts to believe otherwise? :)

From all the other people in this thread. See also: Above post.

Xfire isn't even the most viable resource of information, but have been actively watching it since this game's beta. Right now it's around 40k, active. Since beta it's been around 70k, then normally around 60k, as of last week. 40k is still alot, as I have seen it around 40k before. It's been consistantly 5th/4th for quite some time now.

You guys wanna hate, and see the game fail.. That's fine. But the numbers are there, so blind hate won't help the game. Address the issues, and follow up with the proper procedures to get them fixed :)

For a game as broken as this.. I was honestly expecting things to plummet, but as I have said... It's not doing too bad in subscriber numbers

Because of the intellectual property involved. Star Wars fanboys aren't going anywhere, but this game will never, ever increase in subscription numbers until the day it goes F2P.

I wanted this game to succeed. Stop calling me a hater. If anyone is blind to the state of this game's success, it's you. I've been around for a few MMORPG launches now and this one has definitely been one of the worst.

Even after the 1month marker, still seems to be alot of subscribers

Havent you heard? this game died on the 21st, both bioware and EA went bankrupt and hundreds of employees committed ritual suicide as recompense for their dishonourable game design. No one is actually playing TOR or visitting these forums anymore, you've just been dreaming it. *nods* DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Because of the intellectual property involved. Star Wars fanboys aren't going anywhere, but this game will never, ever increase in subscription numbers until the day it goes F2P.

I wanted this game to succeed. Stop calling me a hater. If anyone is blind to the state of this game's success, it's you. I've been around for a few MMORPG launches now and this one has definitely been one of the worst.

BUddy honestly ****.

This game will never go F2P, if you were anything other than a troll you would know EA hasnt even let Warhammer go F2P yet.

I wish I could invent something to teleport through the internet so I can zoom out your monitor and uppercut you.

People need to realize that WoW is a god-monster freak of any laws of nature. Having several thousand subscribers is pretty good. Having several HUNDRED thousand subscribers?

TOR is doing VERY well.

Edit: And TOR, in my opinion, is FAR from the worst MMO launch. WoW was a wreckage at launch, and look at it now. It didn't have battlegrounds (which were advertised on the box, as I recall), had LITERALLY thousands of bugs (they were counted), a large amount of those bugs were gamebreaking, servers crashed constantly, servers jumped offline for a while, there were only two raids at launch (took them months after all content had been cleared to make a third), and the reroll-value was crap.

Now WoW is a behemoth with a bigger stick than any other game in existence. TOR is far from out of the game, people.

Edited by Explosive_Lasers

BUddy honestly ****.

This game will never go F2P, if you were anything other than a troll you would know EA hasnt even let Warhammer go F2P yet.

I wish I could invent something to teleport through the internet so I can zoom out your monitor and uppercut you.

I never said it would go F2P. I said it won't gain any subscribers until it goes F2P. Those are two different statements.

I never said it would go F2P. I said it won't gain any subscribers until it goes F2P. Those are two different statements.

Ok so explain how it was one of the "worst launches evar". Were the servers constantly down? No. Were there Q times? Yes. Did they address the Q times? Yes. Are they trying to iron out the bugs? Yes.

So what may I ask is so bad about it? Because it doesnt have 11million people playing it after the first month?

Lol

There is as much evidence of success via subscription retention as there is failure on subscription hemorrhaging. That is to say, none.

So, since everyone has an opinion based on no empirical evidence, I will base mine on my gut feeling, same as everyone else, and say the game is doing great.

Ok so explain how it was one of the "worst launches evar". Were the servers constantly down? No. Were there Q times? Yes. Did they address the Q times? Yes. Are they trying to iron out the bugs? Yes.

So what may I ask is so bad about it? Because it doesnt have 11million people playing it after the first month?

Lol

So much rage with this one...wow.

And, I do have to laugh at "this game will never go F2P". You have magic 8-ball that can actually predict this, huh? No offense, but even EA/Bioware doesn't know what the future holds for this game, and to make a blanket statement like that makes you look foolish....please stop now.

Edit: Note, I'm not saying it will go F2P, I'm just saying that option is ALWAYS available, should EA/Bioware find that more lucrative. I'm not even saying I want it to happen (trust me, I don't, F2P is far from FREE to play). Hell, I want this game to succeed, I really do, I'm just not going to be blindsided by the fact that this game, although currently appears to be doing okay, it could sink like a rock just like SWG.

Edited by JScranton

So much rage with this one...wow.

And, I do have to laugh at "this game will never go F2P". You have magic 8-ball that can actually predict this, huh? No offense, but even EA/Bioware doesn't know what the future holds for this game, and to make a blanket statement like that makes you look foolish....please stop now.

Might wanna put those reading glasses on: "I've been around for a few MMORPG launches now and this one has definitely been one of the worst."

Im raging? no, not really. Who are you? The alt account? And I dont need an 8-ball to say this will never go F2P. Read my other post. Now go look at the WAR forums. Is it F2P? No and it only has like 3 servers.

But its quite funny you think im raging. You must of never gotten a person really upset lol.

There is as much evidence of success via subscription retention as there is failure on subscription hemorrhaging. That is to say, none.

So, since everyone has an opinion based on no empirical evidence, I will base mine on my gut feeling, same as everyone else, and say the game is doing great.

Best answer on this thread.

Lol

The UI.

The combat mechanics.

The PvP.

The bugs.

The lack of end-game.

The lack of customer support.

Why do you argue so vehemently for this game? Are you really so blind to the failures that the developers have committed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.