The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

We got the short end of the stick Gear wise

BoredOfMMOS

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I don't know what they were thinking with powertech gear, especially for PVP (frog hat?). Merc gear looks much more iconic for PvE and PvP.

I guess it's nice having the rarer armor type though since most bounty hunters went merc.

Hey , the pvp armor of powertech is (unfortunately) an iridonian armor (a guy in the kotor 1 atho city's cantina wear something similar and say that he's an iridonian merc) but it don't look very nice indeed , i'd rather have some mandalorian armor :(

We really need something like an appearence tab or uh... pvp mods ?

Eh, you saying the 2 set bonus makes carbonize not work or what?

But I agree PT armor looks horrid... whats worse is Merc get a new look for BM armor but PT its the same ugly slug hat.

Edited by Kromzor

Eh, you saying the 2 set bonus makes carbonize not work or what?

But I agree PT armor looks horrid... whats worse is Merc get a new look for BM armor but PT its the same ugly slug hat.

Yeah it basically makes it completely unreliable. Switched it for Eliminator set and have no more issues.

BW has stated that they're looking into giving us the option to take out the mods + set bonuses from the end-game equipment. Should make it easier for you to find something you'll like. :)

this will be amazing as I had a friend make a set of moddable juggernaut style looking heavy armor with synthweaving, that i plan to mod for my PT to run around in