The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fat is relative. I'm 5'2" and have lost three sizes over the last two years (well into my fourth size loss), but the scale at the doctor' office still says I weigh 190lbs. I think these electronic scales simply do not like me. That and I love to weight train. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat.

Edit: Currently a size 12.

Edited by TerranCom

All right, I weigh in at:

5'-7.75" or 172cm

and 132.5 lbs or 60.1 kg

I have gotten up to 135 lbs or 61.23 kg, but I can never break it, no matter how much I hit the gym and eat like a flipping horse.

So yeah, I'm not fat, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Seriously? Gamers are not fat official thread? Lol, but anyway:

182 cm ≈ 6 feet

I'm not sure what I weigh but I think I'm around 70 kg which would be 155 lbs. But as I said, I'm not sure how much I weigh but I'm pretty thin, that much is certain.

Name is john. I'm from California, married, have a 2 year old daughter today is her birthday! I am unemployed, hearing impaired on disability. Cochlear on one ear, half broken hearing aid on the other lol. I have been thin all my life, then i got married and ate more haha. I am about 170 lbs now. 5'6. I started losing my hearing when I was 24, since then it has gradually declined and continues to do so. I don't know why. Any how, I try not to focus on that because for the first years I was depressed and ANGRY. I've moved passed that mostly. My daughter and wife are the joys of my life. Hello everyone.

I love the use of "ovarian gender". I giggled :D

Either way, you're quite tall, which is good. I think they said I'm going to keep growing until I'm 18, so I got 2 more years :D

good luck, I kept growing until I was 25... I put an extra 5cm on after High School...

Now I'm 2m tall and 91 kilos... skinny, but not too skinny

5'11" 150. Want to be 5'11" 165 pounds.

lol @ everyone saying fat is relative and muscle ways much more than fat.

Actually, muscle weighs only about 15% more than fat.

It's fine to be fat, that's awesome. Don't lie to yourself though.

I still have fat to lose and muscle to gain.

Also, damn...shave your pits girls. Gross.