The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'10"

150lbs or so.

Always trying to gain weight but my metabolism and (diagnosed) insomnia doesnt help much.

I've been trying to gain weight, especially when I was with the Army, but I'm not very good at eating much while spending too much time at a gym at the same time, meaning I get more smaller rather than build up...

Edited by Celethorn

For what purpose did Puberty grace us if not to bestow upon a man his true source of power?

THE BEARD.

All Hail The Almighty BEARD!

6'0"

~150lbs.

And that's with a little bit of cold-weather-holiday-weight.

I bet i hit 160 by February... but by May i'll have lost it again.

Highest i've ever been was ~196lbs, back in high school, when i was trying to put on as much weight as possible, to play varsity D-line. I'm just not built for being that big. After that, the weight just slid right off, and i ended up stabilizing around 160-ish for a long time.

19 M

5"6, 11.5 stone

Tended to always be stocky and have a large amount of muscle compared to fat. Which is why my weight could be considered high, but you must remember muscle weighs more than fat.

Also, I don't understand all these people with their fancy kilo measurements.

27. male. 5 foot 10-11 depending on mood. waist is 30-32 inches, depending on dinner.

i have no idea what i weigh, but it's not that much, unless my mass has increased greatly without my dimensions doing so. i do have a wee bit of a tummy now, but i reckon that's because i'm getting near 30. i'm sure it in no way has anything to do with my diet being heavy on junk food/fast food and alcohol with little exercise.