The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

You know that it has been statistically proven that its much easier for an ugly , fat and hairy man to hook up with a gorgeous looking woman than for an ugly woman to hook up with a gorgeous looking man.

True story!

Why do people lump "hairy" in with ugly nowadays? I personally like my men hairy, and I find it weird that our culture's evolved into some kind of hairless mole rat aficionado club. Hairy men are awesome! All that beard and chest hair to run my fingers through—just thinking about it really jostles my apocrine glands, if you know what I mean.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people lump "hairy" in with ugly nowadays? I personally like my men hairy, and I find it weird that our culture's evolved into some kind of hairless mole rat aficionado club. Hairy men are awesome! All that beard and chest hair to run my fingers through—just thinking about it really jostles my apocrine glands, if you know what I mean.

For what purpose did Puberty grace us if not to bestow upon a man his true source of power?

THE BEARD.

NO! Just NO!

I can accept hair on my face (beard), on my legs, but NOT on my chest, back and hands.

It's just ... FORBIDDEN!

NO! Just NO!

I can accept hair on my face (beard), on my legs, but NOT on my chest, back and hands.

It's just ... FORBIDDEN!

As a brazen, brash and smug woman, I can safely say that I rarely shave my armpits.

Bask in my free-spirited glory!

I have no problems with that. Primarily because you might step on me.
Don't get me wrong! Despite my gruff exterior, I would never harm a fly... unless that fly were brandishing a particularly sharp weapon with intent to stab me. In that case, I would have to exercise my right to protect myself against boorish ruffians such as said fly.

For what purpose did Puberty grace us if not to bestow upon a man his true source of power?

THE BEARD.

It can be stroked in a contemplative manner and if you shave off the sides you become the evil you from a parallel universe. As a tip, this does not apply equally to pubic hair

6'3" 205lbs

Although my weight my go up now that the running season is over and all I have left to do is lift weights during the winter. I might be putting on some more muscle mass. Can't wait for March 17th though, first race of the new year for me.

Don't get me wrong! Despite my gruff exterior, I would never harm a fly... unless that fly were brandishing a particularly sharp weapon with intent to stab me. In that case, I would have to exercise my right to protect myself against boorish ruffians such as said fly.

Any fly that would accost a young lady such as yourself is a ruffian and a cad, who deserves nothing less than a sound trashing! I like the cut of your jib, miss. Bully for you I say!

6' - 170

I seriously spent an extra half an hour at the gym every day for the past month to combat the hermit-dom that is going to transpire in my life over the next two weeks.

For those of you who are cool with being bigger... or awkwardly skinny... power to you.

Personally. I'd rather keep my body looking good: SO THAT IT CAN MATCH MY FACE... WHICH ALSO LOOKS GOOD.

Yeah, that's right.

:)

I'm pleased with this. We need more sexy advocates for this hobby.

Just don't let it deteriorate into a brag thread...

188cm (~6'3")

73kg (~165lbs)

23/M/Vancouver

...wow, I just did an A/S/L. On the swtor forums.

Edited by Slamwich