The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'11" 150. Want to be 5'11" 165 pounds.

lol @ everyone saying fat is relative and muscle ways much more than fat.

Actually, muscle weighs only about 15% more than fat.

It's fine to be fat, that's awesome. Don't lie to yourself though.

I still have fat to lose and muscle to gain.

Also, damn...shave your pits girls. Gross.

People don't realize how stupid they really are when they say this...

MUSCLE DOES NOT WEIGH MORE THAN FAT!!!

1 lbs of fat WEIGHS THE SAME as 1 lbs of muscle.... THEY BOTH WEIGH A POUND. If you don't want to sound like an idiot then stop saying this and instead say muscle is more dense

Edited by DalonDavkin

People don't realize how stupid they really are when they say this...

MUSCLE DOES NOT WEIGH MORE THAN FAT!!!

1 lbs of fat WEIGHS THE SAME as 1 lbs of muscle.... THEY BOTH WEIGH A POUND. If you don't want to sound like an idiot then stop saying this and instead say muscle is more dense

Actually, you sound a bit dumb yourself. He never stated that a lb of musle weighed more than a lb of fat, you just took it that way. He could very well have meant it in terms of volume.

5'10

155 lbs

I used to weigh 140... yeah, I need to lose a few. My tight jeans are a bit too tight these days. I'm in no way fat, just... a few sizes over my normal is all. I put the blame on the two weeks of Thanksgivings I had this year. Maybe I should cut food out of my diet and just go full on liquids. Then I realize I'm babbling on again. Shutting up now. :D

Hi there Folks,

5'10" 230 Lbs but havig stated that i have a 38" waist 54" chest.

I exersize almost every day in one way or annother be it weights, running (10 miles a week or so), Swimming (5 miles a week or so) and Cardio. I also like boxing, archery and hill running at weekends. Although not at the moment as i have an ankle injury and SWtOR is out 8)

I could probably do with losing 20 - 30 pounds but i do carry my extra weight very well (due to excellent genes, Hehe), but i put that down to being the wrong side of 40.

Just for the record i am very hairy, due to my ancient Viking heritage. (London UK via Scotland via somewhere Scandanavian, back in the day I guess)

Peace be apon you my freinds and enjoy life !