I know how to have a 50/50 chance on the Champ gear bags

Vicid

There's a way to improve your chances. It has been confirmed by a few guild mates of mine.

However I'm not happy about the incredible advantage Empire has over me what with the Illium rewarding the larger faction etc etc.

So I think I'll just sit on this secret info. Suffice to say there is a way (not cheating at all) to increase your chances. :o

There's a way to improve your chances. It has been confirmed by a few guild mates of mine.

However I'm not happy about the incredible advantage Empire has over me what with the Illium rewarding the larger faction etc etc.

So I think I'll just sit on this secret info. Suffice to say there is a way (not cheating at all) to increase your chances. :o

Your guild mates are either stupid, or just lying to you.

It's just an randomization algorithm that is ran as a stored procedure in the DB when you click to open the item.

nonono, its open your champ bags while in a group, during a full moon, while sitting naked on the grass chanting the sith code during the 3rd month of the chinese calendar with a spoon in each hand and a wild turkey on your head. Then, and only then will you get the fabled 50% chance to get an item from champ bags.

There the secret is out, i feel no regret.

I can confirm this. I can also tell the secret:

- When you are about to open a bag, equip blue items to receive better shot at gear. This actually works...

Yea no.

I just opened 5 champion bags and I manages to get 4 unassembled pieces. I also have 3 full sets of champion gear already.

Just take off your clothes and run around your neighborhood, you'll get the attention you crave so much

nonono, its open your champ bags while in a group, during a full moon, while sitting naked on the grass chanting the sith code during the 3rd month of the chinese calendar with a spoon in each hand and a wild turkey on your head. Then, and only then will you get the fabled 50% chance to get an item from champ bags.

There the secret is out, i feel no regret.

No, no, you're thinking of synthesizing in Final Fantasy XI :)