The Most Outrageous Claims on the PvP Forum *Post your own!!*

Taramriel

Hi guys, with all the unstable nerf callers running around the forum, I thought we could have a list of your favourite impossible/outrageous claims which people use to justify their nerf posts. :rolleyes:

I'll start:

"He attacked me and used his shield, I took it down after 10 seconds but he brought a new one up immediately!!!"

"There were 4 of us attacking this Operative healer, he just stood still and healed through it :mad: "

I'm sure you have even better ones :rolleyes:

Edited by Taramriel
Colour too dark!

"that sage is unstoppable, I can't outdps his heals without chaining my 2 CCs and he just bubbles and heals up afterwards, add unlimited force resource and how am I supposed to kill one? Seriously, that bs needs a nerf. Any advice how to kill sages? My sorc seems to do nothing to them and they just kill me and never die"

"There's no way to stop a traer missle spammer!!!"

because THIS is what swtor devs intended LMAO.

ps. I stop this all the time with my sentinal, but it is still busted as hell lmao

"how come my cc doesnt work in pvp warzone"

"resolve is broken"

"once a sentinal is on you, its impossible to avoid them"

"Augmentation droid is now op since the patch"

Edited by lTCOlRageElite

ps. I stop this all the time with my sentinal, but it is still busted as hell lmao

If it can be countered by intelligence, it's working as intended.

Scrubs be getting rolled no matter what spec people play.

Bad players make 0/0/0 look overpowered.

Edited by Vlaid

If it can be countered by intelligence, it's working as intended.

Scrubs be getting rolled no matter what spec people play.

Bad players make 0/0/0 look overpowered.

I have focused down bh's for entire matches just to keep them out of fights. GOOD bh had a healer, or 2nd bh to damage its attackers. That way its tracer missles all day.

ps. even with my premades focusing down dps like this, they still hit 300k damage in matches.

pss. your biased, because your a bh and scared of nerfs LMAO (jk)

Edited by lTCOlRageElite

"how come my cc doesnt work in pvp warzone"

"resolve is broken"

"once a sentinal is on you, its impossible to avoid them"

"Augmentation droid is now op since the patch"

my favorite part of the video is where he is a semi pvp geared 50 fighting lvl 19's and 42's that can't do damage to the guy. Oh ya super OP tracer missile.

"oh god 4 troopers we are screwed"

"Why is that guy arming while he is dead! KILL IT KILL IT!"

"Why was i just killed by a Gaucho! Is this Star Wars or battle for the pueblos!"

Edited by OatsRawr

Well that's true. You shouldn't get 'rewarded' for losing. But you should get a consolation prize which you do. :p

Right, but he wanted your medals not to count, for there not to be a flat valor gain, or exp gain, or credit gain. So you essentially waste 15 minutes in a Warzone.