Class Story Crossovers

LX_Theo

No the Emperor's Voice isn't trapped yet in Chapter 2 of the JK's story. He gets trapped at some point during the time skip between Chapter 2 and 3. Hence why he isn't on the station when the JK escapes. When the JK escapes at the beginning of Chapter 3, he then takes Scourge with him. That leaves the position of Emperor's Wrath open for the SW to take at the beginning of his Act 3.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. The body the Empeor has in both Acts 2 and 3 of the JK seems the same. Furthermore, what destroyed his body makinggb making him decide to posses a Voss. As for Wrath, there could simply be two at the same time.

Edited by KingAres

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't make a lot of sense. The body the Empeor has in both Acts 2 and 3 of the JK seems the same. Furthermore, what destroyed his body makinggb making him decide to posses a Voss. As for Wrath, there could simply be two at the same time.

My JK, SW, and JC all have the same body as the Emperor in Acts 2 and 3. There are only 4 male body types in the game. :p The Emperor is wearing a mask in Act 2 and not in Act 3. So it isn't like you can say they look alike.

He possessed a Voss by choice because he wanted to gain the ability to see the future. An ability which he seems to have used prior to JK Chapter 1 since he knows what role the JK is supposed to play upon seeing him during their confrontation in Chapter 1. In fact in that confrontation the Emperor specifically talks of the JK's future. "I see futures in you. Futures I will not allow. Your future ends here."

So at the start of the game the Voice had likely been in a Voss body for several years already.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

When does the JC actually see the Emperor?

As for the appearance I was talking mostly about his uniform. :p It simply appears that the intention was that the JK fought the same body he encountered in Act 2.

Physically never, but I just included JC because I was including all of my active characters who have the same body type as the Emperor.

If that was the intention then the mask would either be there in both or not there in either. The mask is there to hide the appearance of his body(which should be a Voss) likely to eliminate confusion during the second confrontation.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?

During the final fight between SW and Final boss, if you look close, you can see the final boss of the Inquis sitting in his chair, thus he was their was the SW killed his Final boss and left, they most likely got rid oft he body and he then made his plea to the Council, then the Inquis comes through the door.

A crossover between Jedi Consulars and Troopers:

The first companion that Troopers get is Aric Jorgan. This companion is mentioned by the fourth Jedi Consular companion, Lt. Iresso, describing a sort of conflict of personalities with Aric Jorgan while stationed on Ord Mantell.

• 3 weeks later...
A crossover between Jedi Consulars and Troopers:

The first companion that Troopers get is Aric Jorgan. This companion is mentioned by the fourth Jedi Consular companion, Lt. Iresso, describing a sort of conflict of personalities with Aric Jorgan while stationed on Ord Mantell.

I love how Iresso says that Aric probably got to be a general or something.

Edited by Juroden

SI gets no lovin from other classes from what I can tell.

In the SW story, you do see Darth Thanaton sitting in his chair on Dark Council meeting room

... other than that, I'd need to question the boyfriend in detail about his comapnion stories that he's going through right now.

I been playing by bounty hunter and I have noticed two things. The codex entry you get after defeating the Act 1 boss mentions the Mandalorian Clan Spar, which the Jedi killed half of. The Smuggler companion Avakki Spar is of the same clan. Going through Gault's companion dialog, he mentions the smuggler that broke the Mandalorian Blockade before the game, who was apparently in carbonite on Belsavis.

(Forgive me for any errors it is 1:00 in the morning where I am.)

Edited by SithspyRob

I have, and it upset me!

Agent and Consular crossover.

I went through Balmorra on my Operative and found it fun, infiltrating the "terror cell" etc, sodding off to the cantina with Sanju Pyne after. Hop back onto my Sage 2 days later who is past Balmorra and has a bit of a thing for Zenith, he's hands down my fave companion atm. Conversation goes something like this relating to Grey Star who is an old friend of his "Empire got an operative into our cell", my reaction "**** that was me!". I felt terrible! Not only did I send his friend to his death I then naffed off for a good time with his murderer! I'm so sorry Zenith! I was never happier right then that my Empire chars are on a different server, my legacy is pure!

I'm such a softie...

Consular and Bounty Hunter crossover.

Since I don't talk to any of my comapnions other than Zenith, this has taken a long time to come out, my first convo with Qyzen, he tells me he was a Bounty Hunter working for Braden, my reaction "aww he worked for Braden!"

I love these corssovers...mostly, didn't like the first one but, it still makes things interesting :)

Edited by AetherShanty

This arguably doesn't count since it's available to both Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents, but an early quest on Hutta has you being hired to stop a father and son from fleeing the planet, as the son is Force sensitive and should go to Korriban for training.

If you kill the boy's father and send the kid to Korriban, Harkun from the Sith Inquisitor story sends you a mail, thanking you for your good work.

I have, and it upset me!

Agent and Consular crossover.

I went through Balmorra on my Operative and found it fun, infiltrating the "terror cell" etc, sodding off to the cantina with Sanju Pyne after. Hop back onto my Sage 2 days later who is past Balmorra and has a bit of a thing for Zenith, he's hands down my fave companion atm. Conversation goes something like this relating to Grey Star who is an old friend of his "Empire got an operative into our cell", my reaction "**** that was me!". I felt terrible! Not only did I send his friend to his death I then naffed off for a good time with his murderer! I'm so sorry Zenith! I was never happier right then that my Empire chars are on a different server, my legacy is pure!

I'm such a softie...

Consular and Bounty Hunter crossover.

Since I don't talk to any of my comapnions other than Zenith, this has taken a long time to come out, my first convo with Qyzen, he tells me he was a Bounty Hunter working for Braden, my reaction "aww he worked for Braden!"

I love these corssovers...mostly, didn't like the first one but, it still makes things interesting :)

On the consular/BH connection... Towards the end of Q's story, you find out that he and Mako (BH companion, ofc) are good buddies. Basically he calls in a favor from her, and they do a little banter back/forth. She seems very fond of him, and even (with a hint of exasperation) reminds him if he would be an actual bounty hunter (instead of hunting down penniless beasts for sport, Qyzen regularly pawns trophies to pay for cab fair, basically) he wouldn't be so poor. It all sounds playful/old arguments friends pick on each other about from time to time.

I wonder about Karrels Javis' sons. In the IA story, they are free traders in the Sullust system and get killed and injured by Sith, apparently there. In SI's story, Ashara Zavros gets mad to the SI at one point after having learned through holonet that Sith have killed free traders in Corellian system - before the invasion - because they didn't give the Sith in question free travel, apparently in their ship(s).

Differences surely, but could there have been intended to be a connection?

Kinda obvious, but all the classes "fight eachother" on the Mandalorian Raider flashpoint. On the Republic version, the Imp strike force (aka Imperial players) consist of a bounty hunter, agent, warrior, and inquisitor.

Kinda obvious, but all the classes "fight eachother" on the Mandalorian Raider flashpoint. On the Republic version, the Imp strike force (aka Imperial players) consist of a bounty hunter, agent, warrior, and inquisitor.

That's impossible, otherwise that would mean we killed out counterparts during that FP

Did anyone catch during the lead up to the Mako conversation with Qyzen that Qyzen believes Mako is Braden's daughter? I mentioned it to my friend who plays a Bounty Hunter and he was shocked, as its never mentioned at all. Given Mako's little sideplot with the...'sisters', I find it very strange if so.

Did I mishear it, was Qyzen mistaken, or just a neat tidbit thrown in that you'd never find out just by playing the BH story alone?

Edited by EthanThristam

Why is that impossible? There is more than one Sith Warrior, more than one Trooper, etc.
The post implies that they're fighting (and killing) the canon SW, SI, IA, and BH (of which there is one of each), which can't happen. So it's not really a crossover as you're not truly fighting the character from the other class.

Did anyone catch during the lead up to the Mako conversation with Qyzen that Qyzen believes Mako is Braden's daughter? I mentioned it to my friend who plays a Bounty Hunter and he was shocked, as its never mentioned at all. Given Mako's little sideplot with the...'sisters', I find it very strange if so.

Did I mishear it, was Qyzen mistaken, or just a neat tidbit thrown in that you'd never find out just by playing the BH story alone?

Having played through Mako's quests in-game, Qyzen was just confused. Braden did kind of adopt Mako and they appeared to have a fairly close relationship, so I could see how someone would assume they're family.

Also later

Doc says that Nem'ro was killed by a Bounty Hunter and all his hard work and curing him are useless now.

I actually wonder if the is a Random NPC Bounty Hunter or the Player Bounty Hunter.

Regardless, it is really really sad that when that happens, (tmk) neither the Agent nor Bounty Hunter (Player) are told of Nem'ro's death. Even worse is that the Agent can kill Fa'athra on Voss, and yet when you go back to Hutta, no one makes any mention of either Hutt's death and both sides are still feuding & fighting each other.

I mean, I get that they can't make that many drastic changes, but I do wonder about going forward, when certain Named NPC's are killed off (such as Nim'ro & Fa'athra)