Nerf Jedi Shadow

Joshuagross

killed by the hands down weakest class in the game, you must be really, really, terrible.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

Weakest class in the game, what a joke. 4k crits on Maul, with 45% damage reduction, a shield, a stun, a kd, a kb, force speed, and stealth. You have got to be the biggest troll on the forums.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

Weakest class in the game, what a joke. 4k crits on Maul, with 45% damage reduction, a shield, a stun, a kd, a kb, force speed, and stealth. You have got to be the biggest troll on the forums.

Bro, you dont use maul if you're tank spec. Just fyi. Those defensive numbers are for tank spec/stance.

LOL maul is so broken

If by broken you mean useless unless you put 5 talents into Deception to even make it worth using, then yeah I agree. Oh and you have to wait for a proc too! Maul is underwhelming.

Edited by Nocorras

killed by the hands down weakest class in the game, you must be really, really, terrible.

shadows are hands down one of the best dueling classes in the game.

1. roll one

2. learn how to play them

3. realize how powerful they can be

4. dont make the mistake of sounding completely ignorant on the forums.

there are classes that many can consider "weak" but in the hands of a competent PvPer they can be as lethal as any other.

such as sniper/gunslinger. many qq about how "bad" they are in pvp while many say that they are fantastic. and personally i know how good they can be.

as for asking for nerfs like the OP started.

lmao are you *********** kidding me? you see every other class has a post QQing about how op they are so you just had to draw attention away from them to try to nerf the 1 class that imo truly is balanced in all aspects.

Every class should be designed and balanced so they only strive in team play. I don't see a problem with this.

All I'm saying is seeing footage of someone getitng heal botted every fight does not mean a class is OP or super strong.

Edited by Nocorras

The 31/31/31 spec winz!

*** I just jumped a a Jedi shadow and blew all my cd on this ***** yet he just stuns me and globals me...

Your next thread for posting a thread to nerf a class will be in this format.

(I just jumped a (insert AC here) and blew all my cd on this ***** yet he stuns me and globals me...)

Your next thread for posting a thread to nerf a class will be in this format.

(I just jumped a (insert AC here) and blew all my cd on this ***** yet he stuns me and globals me...)

The best i seen wwas

I just got jumped by Empire class and blew all my cd on this ****** yet he stuns me and globals me. Nerf Empire, he is OP!