Totalbiscuit - Interview - Gabe Amantangelo

DigitalPrime

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

We just wanted to drop a quick note to ask that you keep the thread on topic of the interview. Bashing the interviewer is not constructive and takes away from the topic of the thread. So please make sure that when you're participating in the thread, your posts are constructive and on-topic.

Hello all,

We just wanted to drop a quick note to ask that you keep the thread on topic of the interview. Bashing the interviewer is not constructive and takes away from the topic of the thread. So please make sure that when you're participating in the thread, your posts are constructive and on-topic.

It was a favorable review then?

Just saying,.....

Totalbiscuit is crap at every game he plays. How in hell did he get a job reviewing games I really dont know.

He does not do reviews, he gives opinions based on his own personal experiences. Which is honestly better than a review. If a reviewer gives any game lower than an 8/10 they get black listed and lose their jobs, hell I heard of one getting sued because some AAA game got rated 8/10 when they wanted 9.5 or higher. These companies take these ratings seriously, because mindless morons cant see that every game that comes out get at least and 8/10 even garbage mario party wannabies like that stupid RIO game.

Didn't ask one of the bigger issues around PvP and Ilum - and that is win trading. Most of the other stuff is common sense. Trading wins and the affect it has is something I would have asked.

PvE is what it is. PvP is something that could separate this game from others. Otherwise it would be nothing more than changing the art of our Avatar and/or surround world(s).

This is a nice interview, why the **** are you flaming? So you don't like the host that much... so? I think you should thank him for even giving his time to interview a Bioware dev and give you more information, bloody whiners.

This is a nice interview, why the **** are you flaming? So you don't like the host that much... so? I think you should thank him for even giving his time to interview a Bioware dev and give you more information, bloody whiners.

It's pretty clear that Gabe had specific instructions about what he is allowed to talk about. No surprise that some topic weren't covered.

Edited by GHeissi

Very predictable interview... I expected more, this is much like an interview by GameSpot, IGN or mmorpg.com, basically no substance for anyone who isn't a complete novice to MMO Gaming.

Does not address any crucial issues or ask any tough questions but simply follows a script of favorable questions for pre-determined answers.

Very lame... I was under the impression totalbiscuit was a decent player who understood the "higher level" aspects and would ask questions accordingly.

Very predictable interview... I expected more, this is much like an interview by GameSpot, IGN or mmorpg.com, basically no substance for anyone who isn't a complete novice to MMO Gaming.

Does not address any crucial issues or ask any tough questions but simply follows a script of favorable questions for pre-determined answers.

Very lame... I was under the impression totalbiscuit was a decent player who understood the "higher level" aspects and would ask questions accordingly.

1. TB doesn't really play swtor.

2. He is not going to ask question that he know he will not get answers to. Also it is a bad idea to piss off people that you are interviewing.

Edited by Magnijung