A Universe At War - Ilum/Open World Redesign

Aneu

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guild might actually come back if this sort of thing was implemented. It sounds like something I think most any serious World PVPer would like to see and is definitely along the lines of my own thinking in many ways.

A PvP end game like this would be excellent.

Over 600 replies and not one of them from Bioware....could we at least get a "Cool story, bro"?

I really wouldn't hold my breath for a Yellow Reply.

That would involve Bioware Swallowing some of it's pride , and letting go of some of it's ego and admitting that someone other than them has decent ideas.

From playing this game since the open beta weekends, it's not hard to deduce that most , if not all of the bioware staff are not gamers at all, but rather greedy little bean counters.

Sadface

I really wouldn't hold my breath for a Yellow Reply.

That would involve Bioware Swallowing some of it's pride , and letting go of some of it's ego and admitting that someone other than them has decent ideas.

From playing this game since the open beta weekends, it's not hard to deduce that most , if not all of the bioware staff are not gamers at all, but rather greedy little bean counters.

Sadface

And if they actually were listening may they strike you down right now!

I actually had pitched a psuedo-similar idea to some friends. This is not to take away from the well thought out plan that you have, only to say that I support it.

One of the additions that I had, would be to incorporate infiltrating enemy bases or moons. This could tie in to a persistent change in the galaxy. Perhaps this could give introduction to space PvP/Ops. There is a whole world --no pub intended-- of possibilities with this. Example: Ground troops secure an enemy moon base for buff/boss loot (incentive to get pvp'ers and pve'ers to work together maybe?)/ valor/ etc... Now, you need someone to help defend the base from an orbital standpoint. Dunno, just a thought.

At any rate, I would love to see a change to open world pvp and have some really epic battles.

/signed

Amazing my friend...as I'm sure someone else has said, this reminds me of Warhammer but in a really good way.

I think you nailed it and I plan on showing this to the folks in my guild and I can promise you I will push it so they talk about it in the guild summit.