A Universe At War - Ilum/Open World Redesign

Aneu

@OP - TLDR Can you make a powerpoint out of that?

I went back and read it after making my smarmy comment.

Some good ideas, some bad ones. Highly doubtful that any of it would be implemented.

I did consider making a power point out of it but I think enough effort was put into the forum post :p

It's not like im being paid to do this.

Edited by Aneu

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad but i said this 6 months ago in beta. What happen when 1.1 came out i said would happen in beta. In beta i was in the rep base all the time. Here comes 1.1 and what you know? they camped the base for the whole day.

I like whats been proposed here but there needs to be a base boss for champion/battlemaster gear. 1 person bieng able to run up and shoot both base cannons and take the base is crap.

Ilum isnt even open world its instanced to hell now which ruins the appeal of open world.

This idea sounds good but there needs to be base boss would be my only addition to this

not bad but i said this 6 months ago in beta. What happen when 1.1 came out i said would happen in beta. In beta i was in the rep base all the time. Here comes 1.1 and what you know? they camped the base for the whole day.

I like whats been proposed here but there needs to be a base boss for champion/battlemaster gear. 1 person bieng able to run up and shoot both base cannons and take the base is crap.

Ilum isnt even open world its instanced to hell now which ruins the appeal of open world.

This idea sounds good but there needs to be base boss would be my only addition to this

I think all the beta players are pretty sad that everything they said/told/yelled at in the beta, never got fixed or improved by any way.

In fact I have very little idea of what the beta was actually there for.

I think all the beta players are pretty sad that everything they said/told/yelled at in the beta, never got fixed or improved by any way.

In fact I have very little idea of what the beta was actually there for.

free demo week end that they could blame any faults of the game on being a beta trolllol

This seems to be the PvP systems from Planetside and Dark Age of Camelot combined.

Awesome post, took a while to get through but if this system (or something like it) were implemented, PvP would actually be competative in this game. Imperial and Republic should actually be at war :p

5/5 rated

This post was incredibly insightful and skillfully worded/organized. I sign this for justice!

Edit: This needs to be a sticky, and serve as an example of what constructive criticism looks like. Trolls I'm looking at you.

Edited by cripi