How to get Battlemaster in a day

Zahzah

I caught them doing this on my server as well... I looked forward to this game for the last couple years and am enjoying it... Bioware is working on correcting the PvP issues and it will takes time... the people ruining the game are the players this is not "working as intended". Edited by Vist

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should be mass banned for this, as an example... or have there accounts reset as a punishment... stuff like this is the reason MMO's cant brake 6months before 90% of the population is gone... I don't blame BW, i blame the ******* that find such bugs and abuse them for gain and profit...

they should just blow up ilum, nothing good has come out of that planet except exploits

objective trading before patch

spawn farming after patch

kill trading after patch

lvl 15 bots farming chests all day

just blow up ilum until their 'world best' pvp team can figure out how to make it work, and put extra WZ daily quests to replace the ilum ones

Yep all this happening on Luka Sene

Its really ruining the game for me...such a shame BW.

I caught them doing this on my server as well... I looked forward to this game for the last couple years and am enjoying it... Bioware is working on correcting the PvP issues and it will takes time... the people ruining the game are the players this is not "working as intended".

False. Dev's have stated that there is nothing wrong with kill trading in Ilum.

...this is not to say I approve myself, or will ever do it.

Edited by Ravaran

If this happened on my server and no action was taken against it immediately, I would unsub on the spot...

BW has already stated this is completely fine and working as intended. They must have deleted the post the guy had showing his response from BW about this, as I cannot find it, but there are a lot of threads to look through to find it.

Basically it stated that it was not an exploit and if 2 groups from opposing faction were doing it that it was completely fine.

If this happened on my server and no action was taken against it immediately, I would unsub on the spot...

I'll have a very hard time believing that your server so special that this isn't going on. And nothing will be done about it. It's clear after 1.1 that cheaters are free to do whatever they like as long as there are enough of them.

How exactly do you figure out who to penalize for this and not chance accidentally penalizing an innocent that's in the area, trying to play normally as this is going on?

And did you ever take part in any trading of capture points? Kill trading is not really any different.

Edited by IceManLoneWolf

Why is this Battlemaster so important? for a +10 to expertise on stats????

i pvp with either crafted or random purple (pvp T1 and champion) and i am pretty happy....

Yeah!!!! you got battlemaster grats .....

There will always be exploiters and there will always be players trying to get to end faster than others .... good luck with em... Who cares? When all this qq about the grind stops i hope we can finally have some fun ....

Bumping up the weekly to 150 kills or armaments just inspires kill trading, bioware's fix to illum was very ill advised.

If a player can't kill 150 of the opposition in one week's time of Ilum OPvP, then they are a flat out garbage PvPer and should just delete themselves.

False. Dev's have stated that there is nothing wrong with kill trading in Ilum.

...this is not to say I approve myself, or will ever do it.

Everyone keep saying this but I never saw a Bioware employee say this and if one did they must have been wrong as the post must of been deleted this is once again not working as intended. I would love to see an offical repsonse to this issue!

Edited by Vist

This sort of thing- and the incessant whining and complaining you see on the PvP forums -is the reason I now laugh at people claiming "PvP in an MMO requires skill" and other such stupidites. Let's face it; these people want gear, not fights.

You wanna show me your so-called "skill"? Fine. Strip all PvP-related gear, points, titles, commendations, abilities, *everything* out of the game. Make it so that killing the other player is its own reward.

Watch everyone whine about not being able to feel special lol....

Edited by Zaskaszh

Either way the /stuck exploit needs to be fixed.

There is no reason why BW should make this even easier than it already is.

At least if people have to keep running back from the res pad it might detract something.

Another fix is cap the amount of Valor you can gain a day.

Even a 100k cap would suffice.

That would take 50-75 Warzone matches to actually hit that and it would prevent leveling up this quickly.

But again, I guess BW doesn't give a rat's ***. So what's the point. I would like to know how they plan to have rated Warzones when stuff like this happens.

If one aspect of pvp can be manipulated - why can't the rest of it?

Bad form Bioware. Bad form.

Sadly, there are enough players on EU Basilisk Droid to support chaotic Rep base farm so we getting 10k valor per hour at peak time instead of those marvelous 60k per hour during trading.

Can we get special kill trading warzone/planet in next patch?

How exactly do you figure out who to penalize for this and not chance accidentally penalizing an innocent that's in the area, trying to play normally as this is going on?

And did you ever take part in any trading of capture points? Kill trading is not really any different.

Really? you dont get the problem? they just need to shut Ilum pvp zones down. Yes, people could still organize mass aoe frag fests but: (a) they wouldnt get bonus valor and (b) they could take a page from Blizz and make it so you only get valor for killing the same player a few times a day.

Its either that or just spare us all the headache and pass out BM gear like its halloween.

Edited by Bluetickone

The ONLY way to stop these carebears from pretending to pvp is to add penalties.

Stop making pvp a grind. Pvp is not a grind, it is a competition. You should never reward valor for anything but beating another player. Losing a fight should reduce valor gains by half, and should stack up to 5 times for 30 minutes. Therefore, being a bad, or a kill trader means you make valor at 1/64th the rate of somebody who is never defeated.

Ban the players. Every single one. And reset the valor of the whole game, at this point. I would gladly lose my hard earned 55 valor if it punishes these scrubs.

Edited by Ahhmyface

Kill swapping on Ilum? Yes, I've seen in on my own server... But then were actually swapping at center.

I've heard guildees talking about it on my server, and mine is a low pop server where I've seen a grand total of 3 Reps on Ilum since 1.1.

And I was able to grind 120 armaments in one sitting without seeing a single soul (Imp or Rep).

Even on a server like mine kill swapping happens, because it's still faster than farming nodes.