Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just bumping to support the cause. I've been a lvl 50 field medic for about a month now, and I didn't know this was broken until like a week ago. Thank you to whoever discovered this. I've submitted a few tickets already, hoping that it will bother them enough to fix it. Keep it up!

Do you all remember that time we were blatantly ignored for bringing broken talents to Bioware's attention?

Oh right, it's still happening...

We're the worst healing class in the game already, so, hey why not throw a 10% nerf on top of us due to technical problems? And hey, if it's not too much trouble, could you nerf surge so that we really can't be competitive as a healer? Thanks.

The closest thing we have gotten to a dev response on all of the fundamental design problems with Operative healing is "we have a thread for that, deleting your duplicate thread".

I'm done. Not waiting for a fix for another 2 months, the class is already undertuned and generally going to get smacked in the face by the Surge nerf. It has been fun, assuming my Sorcerer hits 50 in 2 weeks, next week will be the last time I raid on my Operative... if I even bother to stop leveling the Sorcerer long enough to raid.

i understand that bugs have to be prioritized, and this bug doesn't really break Op healers it just makes things harder for a already somewhat 2nd rate healing class. And considering the mess that is Illum, and all the bugs affecting the raids, plus the mess with crewskills, and you guys trying to pump out new content...... I see it might be a while.

But at the very least cant some dev, or somebody that knows their password :p, step in and give us some BS about how the problem is being looked at to ease our minds a bit. Its just kinda rude to ignore someone....especially when that someone is paying you lol

Edited by Pilige

i understand that bugs have to be prioritized, and this bug doesn't really break Op healers it just makes things harder for a already somewhat 2nd rate healing class. And considering the mess that is Illum, and all the bugs affecting the raids, plus the mess with crewskills, and you guys trying to pump out new content...... I see it might be a while.

But at the very least cant some dev, or somebody that knows their password :p, step in and give us some BS about how the problem is being looked at to ease our minds a bit. Its just kinda rude to ignore someone....especially when that someone is paying you lol

really?

nerfing the damage of the opener, nerfing the knockdown, nerfing armor penetration.

then nerfing biochem

then nerfing surge

all the while they fix.. COMPANION BUGS and they are supposed to be more important than 10% more power on two of our main heals.

seriously, their prioritizing is aweful.

but you are a foll if you believe that they dont fix it cause they fix more "important" things. they simply dont fix it cause operative is the least played AC, and now it has even less, so they JUST DONT CARE.

take per example juggernaughts and their "bugged" animations (used to start twice, costing them dps cause of repeating moves). FIXED at previous patch.

really?

nerfing the damage of the opener, nerfing the knockdown, nerfing armor penetration.

then nerfing biochem

then nerfing surge

all the while they fix.. COMPANION BUGS and they are supposed to be more important than 10% more power on two of our main heals.

seriously, their prioritizing is aweful.

but you are a foll if you believe that they dont fix it cause they fix more "important" things. they simply dont fix it cause operative is the least played AC, and now it has even less, so they JUST DONT CARE.

take per example juggernaughts and their "bugged" animations (used to start twice, costing them dps cause of repeating moves). FIXED at previous patch.

Did you forget to enable your sarcasm detector? =p

nah, i'm just tired of ranting about operative healer and it's aweful state atm

i rerolled republic atm and i am leveling a commando now, that is until my subscription runs out.

I honestly don't expect Bioware to move on any of our issues anytime soon. All these issues and inattention/lack of communication is wearing thin. I'm really doubting that I'll keep my subscription for more than one more month at this rate. =/

I may be doing this all wrong though. Perhaps I should have come into this game with exceptionally low expectations. At least that way I wouldn't find myself lamenting this game as much as I have been recently.

Edited by ironix

I honestly don't expect Bioware to move on any of our issues anytime soon. All these issues and inattention/lack of communication is wearing thin. I'm really doubting that I'll keep by subscription for more than one more month at this rate. =/

You know it's the lack of communication that's the worst bit. I'm certain if a simple dev comment appeared saying "yeah sorry about that, we're working on it" then there would be a lot less disgust around.

I wandered onto MMO-Champion the other day and saw a blog post from Ghostcrawler. I was taken aback by how open and honest he is about the desgin difficulties he faces and the sort of thought he puts into solving them. Take a look: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4439756/Dev_Watercooler_--_The_Role_of_Role-2_8_2012#blog

Why can't Bioware be as vocal and honest? Is it EA stopping them?