Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

Hey,

After developers make a post, it can take a while for it to show up in the thread at the point it was made. This is a known side effect of the communications pipeline (e.g. to allow the foreign language community reps to provide translations / updates to our international community for relevant topics), not some malicious way of us manipulating the past.

regards

Georg

One step in the good direction... now can we tweak the class a bit too ? i think everyone now knows that the operative isn't performing as good as a other healers...

Edited by Saella

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what planet do you live on? I'm at least top 10 in the best healers on empire for my server

The issue isn't your personal performance. That's self-promotion, not useful information.

I note, without further comment, the name you chose.

Edited by Oghier

what planet do you live on? I'm at least top 10 in the best healers on empire for my server

nice you have 10 healers on the servers ? and you're not doing hm/nm ops, because you would realise how bad we are, i dont say we total scrap but the best operatives will be mediocre compared to normal sorcerers.... thats the point