Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A german guy tested it again and got the same results. Nothing changed.

Deadly Directive works only for damage abilities,

Lethal Dose works only for damage abilities,

Medical Therapy does not work at all,

Tox Screen and Evasive Imperative are jokes

RN is the weakest 31points ability.

That's the most encouraging thing I've seen on this topic to date. At least they know we're here. Now the question is how far down on their priority list are we?

Well, each patch I test our broken talents and resubmit a new ticket. And I'll keep bumping this thread and keep on keeping on.

my reply:

What discussion? If you went to the doctor and sat in the waiting room for TWO MONTHS and the only person who talked to you that worked there was a nurse (you) who told you to keep it down... do you think you'd be satisfied?

There is no discussion to be had on "this doesn't work".

Get us a dev answer. If your job is to be a liason to the community, get them to explain to us how having the least-played healing class lose 10% of its healing is acceptable.

Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe the degree to which the ball has been dropped.

So apparently it takes spamming a dozen copies of the same topic to get them to go "oh yeah, there's a thread for that"... how much would it take to get them to actually go the devs and fix the problem?

Dear BW,

Quit ignoring us.

Quit moving bug report threads to class forums. This is a TC and we are reporting a bug! How is there constructive conversation when no one at BW even gives a crap about agents? All we are doing is talking to a brick wall!

I mean really, could the devs post a single response? Please?

Edited by fixit

Posted this in general...but it got moved to the Operatives forum for some reason

My main is an Operative healer and I have just realised that the talent Medical Therapy is not working.

It should increase the healing done by your hots 10% when you have 2 points in it.

I just did a test and without the points in Medical Therapy and after 35 ticks of Kolto Probe with my gear on it healed for an average of 909.8 per tick.

I did the same test with 2 points in Medical Therapy no other healing change in my spec and the same gear and it healed for an average of 887.3 per tick

The results show that in this case having points Medical Therapy actually made for less healing (rather than 10% more) but I expect if you did a larger sample the result would be equal.

Please see the thread started by Daize in the public test forum for this particular issue.

This issue may not just be in the Operative tree so I would advise you guys to check your talents and make sure they are working as they say on the tool tip.

Worrying

Someone counted:

# dev posts/replies to inquisitor/counselor boards = 78

# dev posts/replies to warrior/knight boards = 43

# dev posts/replies to bh/trooper boards = 52

# dev posts/replies to agent/smuggler boards = 3

Perhaps we shouldn't hold our breath.

Our most important goal is to make sure you continue to have fun playing our game and we will do everything in our power to make you feel that you are getting your money’s worth every month.

Rich Vogel

Executive Producer.

As i play an operative, i feel this is just ********.