Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY, i love how the devs dont care at all at their players...

IS THERE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN IN BW TEAM ???

CHRIST... THIS AS BEEN REPORTED AS A BUG FOR A MONTH AND NO ONE FIX IT

WHAT IS THIS... I CANT BELEIVE YOU DIDN'T EVEN PAID ATTENTION AT THIS...

Time to fix your *****t before making more Shhit!

Edited by Saella

Yeah and when a Stupid Live chat agent talk with me, its always the same thing : we will acheive it to our developpers..

HEY DUDE STOP TROWING SHHHIT AT ME... BEEN A MONTH NOW AND IT'S NOT FIX...

IS THERE EVEN DEVELOPPERS IN BW TEAM ? OR THEY ALREADY FIRED THEM...

Stop taking us for morons..

All class are Equivalent... (what they said at launch....) TROLLLLLLL

I.a. have infinite Energy (vs a sorcerer who's supposed to run out) TROLLLLLLL

So everything they say at bioware is TROLLING AND FALSE .... Cheeer !

Edited by Saella

wtb a fix on medical therapy...

And a healing boost as well.. we are so kinky compared to Sorcerer healer...

Wtb more energy or lower energy cost activation on cast..

25% of our energy against 10% (for basic heal from the sorcerer) is TOO MUCH !!!

MIOW MIOW MIOW MIOW MIOW !!!

i found all my tickets about bugs in healing tree closed... no explanation..nothing.

Resubmit after every patch. yesterday they told us they triage daily.

They also mentioned they prioritize fixes by population impacted which is a rich get richer strategy which is horribly flawed when it comes to class balancing but thats a seperate issue.

To get this fixed we have to move it up the triage list. The only way we can do that is reporting regulalry and often after each fix that it is still bugged.

read this - http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-blog-busting-bugs-and-fixing-exploits

pay attention to this

"With that in mind, we use a triage process to prioritize our bug lists. This helps us determine which bugs we fix first based on the bug’s severity (which is how many people it affects). We estimate the severity of bugs by looking at volume of tickets sent to our Customer Service team, Forum posts, and using our telemetry data from the game, amongst other things."

order of language usage is important suck up customer service time so the CS manager wants a change.

"The first thing the development team does every day is triage incoming bugs."

Daily triage. Report often.

They want detail

Class: Imperial Agent - Operative

Server: Fill in Blank

Issue non functioning Class Spec ability Medical Therapy.

Confirmed by: Respeccing and comparing Kolto Probe heal values with and without talent ((It heals for a fixed amount per tic making comparison easy). There is no doubt the talent is broken.

Discussion: Medical therapy which is supposed to apply a 5 or 10% bonus to healing from periodic effects is not granting this bonus. This is a critical failure for a class designed around the ability to apply a Double HOT with an AOE HOT over the top to heal targets depriving us of a combined 30% bonus to our healing when healing a fully stacked target.

This bug is magnified in that the unapplied base bonus to HOT healing can then not benefit from our increased critical heal of 30% which applies to our 31 point role defining AOE HOT.

I am unable to confirm if the bonus applies to surgical probe or not as HOT heal values are stable and by speccing respeccing I can See if a kolto probe hot bonus is being applied but not surgical probe. Surgical Probes variable heal nature and the lack of a combat log makes analyzing it infeasible at any reasonable investment of player time.

It is quite possible this bug also impacts the Smuggler archetype whose healing tree has an identical talent named Homegrown Pharmacology.

Our Stacked HOT healing being weaker than intended makes us much less desirable healers as we can fall behind much easier and float our tanks health at lower levels as a result. It is leading to a strong preference for sorceror healers. This needs to be fixed.

Something like that

Since we are least played class, they ignore us. New patch notes confirm it. Notice they are focusing on Inquisitors this time around which proves my point. Yay!

My tickets get nuked without being read. Obviously, they don't care.

There is no need to do any patching of the non-working skills and abilities since a lot of agents are sneaking to other classes or other games. :(

At least people wont accidentally buy things any longer when they try to get a preview of a speeder or weapon. On the other hand, they're going to remove the ability to buy stacks of things for crew skills. :(

Can someone confirm that alacrity ist also not working anymore?

Someone told that in the german forum so I tested it yesterday.

I casted 5 kolto inj. and checked the time. The tooltip told me it should take 5x 1.82s (I have 4% deadly directive and 133 alacrity) this makes 9,1s but my char needed 10s.

So I created with bio chemie a 150 alacrity buff and checked it once again.

Same result. I needed 10s to cast 5 Kolto Inj but the tooltip told me it should take 5x 1.74s = 8,7s

Can someone confirm that? I tesded it 5 times and for me I guess this is a bug.

What's a dev?

A mythical creature found only in the form of a nerd not listening to you complain that their work of art is terribly flawed... who, after sitting on their thumbs long enough, blame the subscribers (i.e. us) for their ultimate decline... and then go to work for SOE.

Edited by slapslapslap