StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like expended universe, these are the Star Wars games YOU MUST PLAY!!!!!

Jedi Knight Series

Kotor Series

Force Unleashed Series

I know a lot of people hated the Force Unleashed but still it tells a lot of important things. It tells information about Darth Vade's apprentice Starkiller and the Rebel Alliance

I play the Kotor games now and then, also Battlefront 2 is still very entertaining.

And sometimes Revenge of the Sith on my PS2.

Oh, i almost forgot Empire at War, with the Forces of Corruption expansion.

And on occasion i give Galactic Battlegrounds: The Clone Campaigns a go.

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 and 2 (Nds) (Wii)

Star Wars Republic Commando (PC)

Star Wars Kotor 2(PC)

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron(Nds)

Star Wars Empire at War(PC)

Star Wars Lethal Alliance(Nds)

Star Wars Bounty Hunter(GC)

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast(PC)

Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga(PC)

Lego Star Wars 3(nds)

I think I've played or tried all the star wars games since the N64 with the exception of SWG and Dark Forces or whatever game came before Jedi Knight Outcast. I think hands down my favorite was X-Wing Alliance...that game had so much depth and never got old for me...might have to scrounge a copy up and break out the joystick...

I dont think I missed anything out but here are the games I've played

Rebel Assault 1 & 2 (my very first, its like rogue squadron)

Loved these two. Space combat in this game reminds me of these more so than Starfox, since I only played that once on a mate's N64.

Tie fighter

X-wing

X-wing vs Tie Fighter (And Balance of power)

X-Wing alliance (I was in this fansite, Emperor's Hammer where they kept live ranking of Imperial Pilots)

My all time favourite series of Star Wars games, bar none.

Gameplay wise, Alliance was best. Especially with the mechanic of backwash from corvette and larger sized ships engines.

Rebellion (Galactic RTS, i QQed when my just newly built death star got blown up by puny x-wings)

I honestly hoped EaW was going to be closer to an updated version of this. Was mildly disappointed when it wasn't.

Had many a great time playing against a mate, and both of us holding out breath when the cinematic began with X-Wings flying down the DS trench, waiting to see if whomever was playing as Empire was about to lose a DS.

Dark forces (Jedi knight 1 & 2, Jedi outcast and Academy)

Still want Dark Forces and Jedi Knight (first one) to be updated for modern systems.

Battlegrounds (Nice Age of the empire game with Star Wars skins :p)

Was disappointed with this to be honest. It was just Age of Empires 2 with a SW skin wrapped roung it.

Battlefront (not that nice IMO)

Definitely could have been better, but fun enough for the time.

Republic Commando (so so)

I actually really enjoyed it. Still do occaisionaly.

Empire At War ( Loved the way ships Hyperspaced in and kicked butt)

As I said earlier, somewhat disappointed with the final product.

OP Rebel forces didn't help either. Then Forces of Corruption came out, and it was OP Zann Consortium forces.

Did love a lot of the different mods for this game though. Especially the rebalance mods.

Force Commander ( Loved the imperial Arty)

Aye, the light and heavy Imp arty were beasts! Rebels certainly came across as more of a geurilla force than a toe-to-toe enemy. Unless they managed to steal an AT-AT.

Pod Racer (Anakin's pod is no brainer to win)

Aye, it really was a no brainer on that. Made others more of a challenge though. Still fun though.

The rest which i didnt mention probably sucked... Except lego, was fun but didnt really capture my attention :p

Honestly, I actually went out and got all the Lego Star Wars games.

I actually remember playing the firs one on Xbox and thinking "If only TPM was like this", during certain cutscenes.

Fun, quite challenging at times, but The Clone Wars one was a little less enjoyable in the long term, but still fun.

Still want a cross between Lego Star Wars and Rebellion....

I think I've played them all, I even played Force Commander and Empire at War.... In all honesty, they would have been great rts games if they only had creeping. Like little easter egg bases or special items you can collect if you explored certain areas of the map.... in that game, the entire map is pretty much barren, aside from your base and the enemy base and sometimes a third party race... eh, it just fell short compared to Command and Conquer rts games or StarCraft, just got dull very quickly....

Battlefront and Empire at war are the best imo.

I will play both battlefronts because the space is awesome but some of the maps that are missing in 2 are in 1 and Rehn Var and the tattooine fight around the sarlacc were great maps

Edited by kirorx