Give the people what they want.

Shiftyas

I know Blizzard said adding arenas killed wow and it was the worst thing they ever did, but guess what, Blizzard killed PVE in wow with the first expansion pack. Their only saving grace was the face they made PVP amazing with arenas.

Just give us what we all want and add arenas please.

Also, add duel specs so we can do both.

Your end game is pretty good at the moment, and if it's good enough, we won't ignore PVE just for arenas, we'll do both.

screw the arenas, its fine as it is just add more WZs

nope, I want them to add arenas just to get the champion geared premades out of the warzones. I don't plan on playing arena myself but I can see why people want competitive pvp, unfortunately beating up on fresh level 50s or pve geared 50s(like what happens now) isn't the way to show off their skills.

Edited by Sickboy_

how appointed you spokesperson for the entire community ?

just curious cause i sure as hell DO NOT want arenas in the game...

why dont you? I want arenas just to filter the champion geared premades out of the warzones, they ruin it for everyone else.

What is the differance between warzone and arena? I never played Wow.

WZ = playgrounds of X players vs X players.

Arena = Group of 3 ppl vs Group of 3 ppl deathmatch. (Exist in 2 or 5 ppl group, but the 3 ppl is most logic/common form with 2 dps and one healer).

Edited by Quelthela

how appointed you spokesperson for the entire community ?

just curious cause i sure as hell DO NOT want arenas in the game...

Who*

Scroll through the PVP forums on this. I'm not the appointed spokesperson, I'm just judging by the amount of posts on people wanting arenas.

So what if you don't want arenas? Just don't play them. Just add them for the many many many people that do want them.

Duel specs sounds great. A spec you can only use in PVP and is automatically swapped to when you enter. Let's get a separate character sheet for PVP gear too so we don't have to constantly hotswap.

Dual specs are not great. They turn healers into dps and tanks into morons.

Seriously, they said arenas are bad? I wouldn't mind having a free for all fighting space that's easy to access (unlike these free for all areas on Tatooine and whatnot). 2vs2, 3vs3 also sound great. Sometimes you just want to fight for fight's sake, not for some objective. And when you have to grind valour for Battlemaster, the three WZs we have tend to get tedious.

Duel specs sounds great. A spec you can only use in PVP and is automatically swapped to when you enter. Let's get a separate character sheet for PVP gear too so we don't have to constantly hotswap.

yeah no, you only say that because you leveled as a dps and want to feel like special snowflake.

Dual spec is a godsend for those of us that leveled and play as a tank or healer. Tanks simply aren't viable in pvp, and healers actually want to do damage every once in awhile.

and btw arenas didnt ruin wow

I know arenas didn't ruin wow, they were they only thing that saved wow after the BC expansion. Just one of the high ups at Blizzard said arenas were the biggest mistake wow ever made, but they weren't. In the Vanilla days, PVE was AMAZING, in the BC days PVE was blah. The only reason wow didn't become obsolete after the BC expansion was because of arenas.

Scroll through the PVP forums on this. I'm not the appointed spokesperson, I'm just judging by the amount of posts on people wanting arenas.

So what if you don't want arenas? Just don't play them. Just add them for the many many many people that do want them.

and ? how do you think these forums would look if everyone that wouldnt want arenas would start posting...just because some crybabies shout "gimme gimme gimme" doeste mean its a majority.

these forums arent an indicator for anything ... hell, 3/4 of folks playing the game dont even post on here ...

hey i resemble that remark... people want dual spec... I would have to get 3 sets of gear, one for pvp, one for dps, and one for tanking... sigh.

In my experience, arenas was the greatest moments but I do believe that is too earlie FOR SWTOR.

I think that is a good idea to deal with the issues before go to arenas. Ability delays and other issues of gameplay will create huge imbalance and frustration to the gamers.

That's good actually as give time to prepare: learn all clasees abilities, tactic etc....

Edited by Quelthela

and ? how do you think these forums would look if everyone that wouldnt want arenas would start posting...just because some crybabies shout "gimme gimme gimme" doeste mean its a majority.

these forums arent an indicator for anything ... hell, 3/4 of folks playing the game dont even post on here ...

>3/4 of folks playing the game dont even post on here ...

I'd love to see where you got that number from.

And those that don't post on here where the devs can see don't deserve any say anyway.

I liked the PvE in tbc and the progression to Vashj and Kael'thas, threw to Archimonde and last but not least Illidan... best PvE expansion in WoW tbh, the PvP died in TBC for me though..... 2v2, 3v3 5v5 in a MMO..... boring but thats just me i like the pvp that was avalible in DAoC and i wish they would move it in that direction instead and offcause punish the overpopulated realm so they will reroll to make the realms more balanced.

/spelling;)

Edited by Joms

I know Blizzard said adding arenas killed wow and it was the worst thing they ever did, but guess what, Blizzard killed PVE in wow with the first expansion pack. Their only saving grace was the face they made PVP amazing with arenas.

Just give us what we all want and add arenas please.

Also, add duel specs so we can do both.

Your end game is pretty good at the moment, and if it's good enough, we won't ignore PVE just for arenas, we'll do both.

PvE was solid in TBC. Easily the best expansion for PvE. The only other decent one really was Ulduar.

why dont you? I want arenas just to filter the champion geared premades out of the warzones, they ruin it for everyone else.

L2P.

Get yourself gear.

Get yourself a group.

Get yourself a TS Server (or whatever).

Learn how to communicate, use incs, focus targets.

Then roll.

Your statement as it is is just "mimimi, i lose because others are better." This is online gaming, get used to the fact that there are always people that

- put more time in it

- have better gear

- have better teamplay

- just play better overall

So those are not supposed to win, because constantly losing takes the fun out? Well, don't lose then.

Personally, I lose about 2 out of 3 warzones. And just wonder how the good players are able to focus their fire, when focus fire doesnt work for group and "Target target of target" works neither. But well, these premades just play better. Get used to it.