Tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

ReRuined

How is it an issue... any BH that tries spamming that on my Shadow finds death's embrace is not far behind.

While it hits hard the thing is you should not allow them to chain cast it... for me I mix low slash, mind snap, force stun, and IF REQUIRED force cloak and kick... those bad BHs normally hit me with 2 Tracer Missiles before they die.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your saying every class has "something wrong"

Pretty much. I mean, for those playing it, it doesn't always feel that way, but then to another class what feels like a normal ability could be a "AMG OP! NERF IT!" alarm in their head.

Tracer is easily countered though, just leap over, pull me apart. It's not that hard. I really don't have much to stop you.

How is it an issue... any BH that tries spamming that on my Shadow finds death's embrace is not far behind.

While it hits hard the thing is you should not allow them to chain cast it... for me I mix low slash, mind snap, force stun, and IF REQUIRED force cloak and kick... those bad BHs normally hit me with 2 Tracer Missiles before they die.

Actually Shadow's along with assassin's are probably the only two DPS classes that are balanced about right. The rest are either over-powered or suck (bugged all to heck)

Pretty much. I mean, for those playing it, it doesn't always feel that way, but then to another class what feels like a normal ability could be a "AMG OP! NERF IT!" alarm in their head.

Tracer is easily countered though, just leap over, pull me apart. It's not that hard. I really don't have much to stop you.

I tried to do that, but my 2.5 second ambush stopped casting at 2.4 seconds over and over and then I tried to get back into cover and it took three tries before it worked.

Edited by Reryn

You are making a claim that it doesn't. There for, you can prove that it doesn't.

It is a known fact that empire has VASTLY more things in their favor mechanics wise.

I am supporting the currently accepted truth, you are contesting it. You have the burden of proof. Don't you know how this stuff works?

And yes, it is known that there are some differences, but this is not among those documented and verified issues.

anyways, off to work.

Edited by Machazareel

I am supporting the currently accepted truth, you are contesting it. You have the burden of proof. Don't you know how this stuff works?

And yes, it is known that there are some differences, but this is not among those documented and verified issues.

anyways, off to work.

If you were, then you'd know the currently accepted truth is Empire is favorite mechanics wise.

herpp

I would personally expect them to learn how to play.1 skill is no PVP,tactics or otherwise,its SPAM.Majority of people are facerolling trooper/bh because of that 1 easy mode skill

Lets see how you all feel when all you come across is a bh/trooper spamming 1 skill OP atks.

they know how to play. look at the freaking tree. every decent skill you have is dependent on tracer missile/grav round being cast 5 times. all you people crying about this is a freaking joke. I am rewarded by spamming grav round on my other single target attacks. I will only use my AOE attacks if there is a group of enemies together. so stop crying and telling us to learn to play our character when we are playing the character the way it was designed to play.

If ability lag wasnt such an issue for me i would be fine but by time my interupt actually happen the cast is done and it wasted my CD so i find my self having to hit my interupt before the cast is actually going

fps lag and ability lag are the third faction in swtor pvp you have to play against it as much as you do the other team, and thats all classes

fps lag and ability lag are the third faction in swtor pvp you have to play against it as much as you do the other team, and thats all classes

very well said - it's getting really frustrating to blow all those interrupt CDs and stuns for nothing :/

as a BH merc i'm sick of seeing the FOTM tracer missle spam crap. Its giving people who rolled a BH merc for the sake of actually playing a bounty hunter a bad rap. I'm a pyro merc not arsenal anymore and i switched because of the easy mode of arsenal. I really hope BW changes something to where an arsenal merc still has decent dps but doesn't look like he's crapping all over the warzone all day. Changing the animation won't help because then he'll just look like he's doing something else all day. The spam crap 1 button win needs to go and it needs to go soon.

Wait a minute. When you say tracer missile, do you mean the winbutton tracer missile? Then we are thinking of the same thing.

I'll be damned but even its sound is annyoing as hell. When you hear it, you know you'll have to spam your buff once again in a few. Time to stretch your fingers or go pee as RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

The sound itself stirrs feelings akin to getting caught m'bating. Dunno why.

I, ofc, use interrupts but there's a slight problem: the cooldown is a joke... and what if there're two or more tracer spammers? Then, my friend, you are heavily screwed.

Edited by Kyanzes

i'm sure this has been said a million times, but:

if you are a merc and are only using tracer missile, you are bad.

furthermore, i hardly ever see any mercs simply using that. that's probably because it's retarded.

You are correct. I play a trooper(50 Commando) and it shouldn't be spammed. You gotta change it up with High Impact Bolt/Rail Shot and Demolition Round/Insert BH equivalent. Granted you should be also using Full Auto/Unload(i think its called) for more ammo and thus moar tracer missiles.

Edited by Kyrandis

i wish i could take screen shots right now I would troll everyone of these threads with a bounty hunter named tracer in all his supposed 1 button glory

imagine screen shots with

all 4 bars filled with tracer missle

8 bounty hunters in a warzone spamming tracer missle

a whole ops group in illum bent over firing tracer missles

90 diffrent screen shots of tracer missle from the same exact spot in huttball

a gif of tracer missle spaming over and over

I happen to play this class and this tracer missile spam is just ... boring. It also happens to be the only viable line for a DPS bounty hunter unfortunately. I would love to see some changes to this before I wear out my TRACER MISSILE button.

I happen to play this class and this tracer missile spam is just ... boring. It also happens to be the only viable line for a DPS bounty hunter unfortunately. I would love to see some changes to this before I wear out my TRACER MISSILE button.

I play a pyrotech merc and my damage is actually better than most tracer spammers. Pyro gives you much more mobiltiy and HUGE spike damage with the right rotation. Its a bit rough getting used to the heat management after being arsenal but the more you play the more you'll love it.

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

SILENCED

OMG RUN IN CIRCLES FOR 4 SECONDS

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

Seriously, how does 1 class get away with being 1 Button Champions, but every other needs 3-4 bars of abilities to be effective?

i hate my mercenary, i want more buttons(

I use it a lot, don't get me wrong, along with Rail Shot or whatever it's called, the stun, and the AoE, but it turns out it's not all I'm using or I wouldn't hate moving crap around on my bars so much.

I use it a lot, don't get me wrong, along with Rail Shot or whatever it's called, the stun, and the AoE, but it turns out it's not all I'm using or I wouldn't hate moving crap around on my bars so much.

It sure isn't, but 80% of the abilities that you use is Tracer Missile. Get to level 40 and get HS, Tracers will become even more important to spam.

It doesn't help that the gameplay can be laggy as **** at times and interrupting a 1.5 second cast becomes impossible (I still lol thinking back to when BW said they were interested in E-sports for TOR.) Edited by Paralassa
content

It doesn't help that the gameplay can be laggy as **** at times and interrupting a 1.5 second cast becomes impossible (I still lol thinking back to when BW said they were interested in E-sports for TOR.)

That's the best part of it though. Majority will just stand there for 4 secs, some will run around in circles like they are being attacked by bees, and on the rare occasion, they will use unload.

Edited by Paralassa
content quote