Nerf Tracer Rocket / Gravshot

BlaxxSF

Interrupt them?

It's brilliant when you get the noobie 1 button spammers who actually sit there not attacking for 4 seconds because they can't work out that they need to use another ability. Then they get 2 secs into another one and I interrupt again. :)

Like I said in another thread, if you die to a BH spamming tracer missile, you will die even harder and faster to a normal BH. You should be happy when you see a BH spamming tracer missile, because it means he's dishing out less damage than he should be doing.

My main is a commando, and honestly, if I were interrupted I probably wouldn't even notice it because I so rarely launch grav rounds back to back. I confess though I fight plenty of mercs that do though and at times like this I wish I had an interrupt.

Also, be thankful they're not using the other tree, and putting spammable 18 second DoTs on your entire team constantly.

Nerf this idiotic 1 buttonheros its absolutly BS . 100 CC , Top armor no counter and on top evry Warzone !!!

NERF NERF NERF

I play a Powertech and have no problem out dpsing Mercs in WZs 99% of the time.

Flame Burst spam >>> Tracer Missie spam :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Nerf this idiotic 1 buttonheros its absolutly BS . 100 CC , Top armor no counter and on top evry Warzone !!!

NERF NERF NERF

I agree with the OP, and for those of you who say interrupt, give us a ranged interrupt and I wont whinge, but I do not have one, and when you do get close they have a huge knockback which then slows u, how the **** are you suppose to interrupt tracer missle through that then?

As I said give me a ranged interrupt and I'll disagree with a "Nerf Tracer" Thread, till then I have to agree, stand there pushing one button a whole WZ and top the dmg charts? What other class can do this? Oh, none.

I agree with the OP, and for those of you who say interrupt, give us a ranged interrupt and I wont whinge, but I do not have one, and when you do get close they have a huge knockback which then slows u, how the **** are you suppose to interrupt tracer missle through that then?

As I said give me a ranged interrupt and I'll disagree with a "Nerf Tracer" Thread, till then I have to agree, stand there pushing one button a whole WZ and top the dmg charts? What other class can do this? Oh, none.

Holy necro batman!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.