This isn't what I signed up for when I rolled Smuggler day 1.

amishathearttt

I rolled scroundrel because I looked through every talent tree before the game launched. This nerf is going to make us useless in pve and pvp.

If you're going to nerf our ownly dps tree can you at least make the shared tree at least viable for us? its completely weighted toward GunSlinger. Give us another dps tree then! We're drowning here!

I rolled scroundrel because I looked through every talent tree before the game launched. This nerf is going to make us useless in pve and pvp.

If you're going to nerf our ownly dps tree can you at least make the shared tree at least viable for us? its completely weighted toward GunSlinger. Give us another dps tree then! We're drowning here!

notsureifsrs.jpg

So you go from the top of the damage/ kills chart to 2-3. This is game-ending how? Welcome to an Assassin's world.

So your stealth opener gets a much needed nerf (sure, we can all argue on the numbers but most can agree it needed a nerf) so now you're useless in both PvP and PvE?

You guys do realize that classes get nerfed and buffed over the life of a development cycle? If Op/Sc DPS is truly too low, they'll buff your OOS to compensate.

See, players who always re-roll or roll FOTM classes when there is a nerf will never be happy.

I rolled scoundrel in early access mainly because of two things:

1. They were slated as possibly the least played class

2. The cowboy looks

I didn't play any beta and I'm a decemberist. FOTM had nothing to do with it.

Also, I'm an altaholic and I play several classes at the same time anyway. Knowing different classes firsthand makes for a better view of class balance, you should try it. Sadly scoundrel is a pretty one-dimensional class that relies on doing its pony trick. I might add btw that even my scoundrel's not 50 and does not have Biochem or even relics because I went the neutral route.

P.S. How's plan D for FOTM? :D

1 healing tree

2 unuseable damage trees

please pull your head out your ***

Define "Unusable"

As a gunslinger I have almost the exact same tree, albeit with a 30 meter range and no stealth and it's pretty great. Especially the sustained damage.

Have you tried it, or did you just stick to the lolburst crutch from scrapper?

Just because it doesn't have the same huge burst as a guerilla specc doesn't make it unusable.

You're going to have to elaborate on your points if you want to make a compelling case

And please, don't resort to childish curses

So your stealth opener gets a much needed nerf (sure, we can all argue on the numbers but most can agree it needed a nerf) so now you're useless in both PvP and PvE?

You guys do realize that classes get nerfed and buffed over the life of a development cycle? If Op/Sc DPS is truly too low, they'll buff your OOS to compensate.

Opener - possibly, but theorycraft says that loosing 20% Armor Penetation hurts Scrappers PvE DPS a lot.

Ah well. we see, what happens. If not i guess i use my commando as main.

The armor debuff doesnt just hurt the Scoundrel but hurts every other class playing with it since its a debuff on the mob. This really hurts in PvE, taking away a huge dps boost for the entire group/raid. We need separate definitions of skills for PvE vs PvP.

The armor debuff doesnt just hurt the Scoundrel but hurts every other class playing with it since its a debuff on the mob. This really hurts in PvE, taking away a huge dps boost for the entire group/raid. We need separate definitions of skills for PvE vs PvP.

We have no idea if this was or was not required in PvE, as we do not have a way of parsing damage values into a DPS number.

I feel so bad for you.

Edited by McVade

Define "Unusable"

As a gunslinger I have almost the exact same tree, albeit with a 30 meter range and no stealth and it's pretty great. Especially the sustained damage.

Just because it doesn't have the same huge burst as a guerilla specc doesn't make it unusable.

You're going to have to elaborate on your points if you want to make a compelling case

Gunslinger is the mirror of Sniper

Operative concealment and Smuggler scrapper was the spec nerfed.

This doesnt apply to you because you dont have access to the same type of tree.

Edited by Avindra

Define "Unusable"

Except as a Gunslinger you don't have to worry about generating Upper Hand to use Wounding Shots.

all i see is mad noobs not able to 3 shot ppl anymore

I laughed when I first saw the nerf because there was someone who I see regularly in WZs, who is the stealth melee build, complain constantly that he cant kill sorcs or sages because he doesnt do enough DPS. Now he will do even less mwahaha *ebil*

I laughed when I first saw the nerf because there was someone who I see regularly in WZs, who is the stealth melee build, complain constantly that he cant kill sorcs or sages because he doesnt do enough DPS. Now he will do even less mwahaha *ebil*

What is interesting is how you get pleasure at someone else's misfortune. I think it shows you have a tiny bit...

...of jealousy.