Nerf Ops, but what about other classes? Detailed breakdown WITH VIDEOS inside! Discus

Blue

OP posted irrelevant videos. Come on man why does everyone think they are Sherlock Holmes. Videos are full with buff stacking pre 1.1. Low level characters getting mauled by high level geared players. Everyone knows marauders are great 1v1 vs most classes and 1v2 against many like they are suppose to be. Ask Amy marauder and they will tell you it's a pain to stay on top of there enemies usually.

Nothing to see here. Great title poor execution sorry.

The patch is only 2 days old, so of course the videos are pre-1.1 as were all the nerf OPs request. They should have waited a while to see how the changes impacted OPs before even looking at reducing their damage.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The patch is only 2 days old, so of course the videos are pre-1.1 as were all the nerf OPs request. They should have waited a while to see how the changes impacted OPs before even looking at reducing their damage.
Doing as you suggest would imply competency and professionalism. :(

The Bioware division of EA has chosen to reinforce the negativity of the official forums by rewarding the behavior with compliance. May they reap what they sow.

Its just lowbies in every video and 50s without expertise!

PLUS they are 1.1 pre buff stacking!

What these guys do to ungeared lowbies the operatives and scoundrels do to equally geared...

Edited by aranha

OP posted irrelevant videos. Come on man why does everyone think they are Sherlock Holmes. Videos are full with buff stacking pre 1.1. Low level characters getting mauled by high level geared players. Everyone knows marauders are great 1v1 vs most classes and 1v2 against many like they are suppose to be. Ask Amy marauder and they will tell you it's a pain to stay on top of there enemies usually.

^This^

Marauder

Attack Enemy...

Boom Knock back

-Force Charge-

Boom 5 second Stun

-2 Skills into Rotation-

Boom Knock Back!

Slowed

-Force Charge-

Boom 6 second stun

-Fury stacks... Gone.... Buffs.... Gone-

Target runs away

-Marauder Cry's, Then gets swarmed and killed-

-Marauder Spawns with full Resolve Bar, no fury, and all buffs on CD-

True Story

Well done gathering the info in the same post. But Bioware wont do anything about it.

The next patch is a public affair one, and has nothing to do with the game itself. 97% of the population wanted a nerf, even if not warranted after 1.1 patch, and bioware wants their money.

End of it.

Unfortunately I think you are right...

Lowest played class? Um no, just no...

Ill I see now are low level agents EVERYWHERE. EVERYONES MAKING THEM NOW BECAUSE OF THE GOD MODE IN PVP...

Ops are out of control. Period. And trying to justify it anyway you want is going to change that fact.

Ops are OP.

stop beeing ignorant? there are more than 1 server you know... and on my server there are not many OPs. whoel day long you can see like 4-5 lvl50 on the fleet and like 3-5 low level.

But.... i see LOTS of and i mean L O T S of bounty hunters with 1 button specc, if its in the fleet or in Warzones, Troopers everywhere standing still not moving one single inch and spamming their 1 spell all the time.

BHs standing still on top in huttball spamming tracer all day long, doing 400k dmg at the end of the huttball round, with just spamming one button and still their team lose... but BHs are feeling good because they are skilled. lol :)

If there is something played very much, then its troopers and BHs.

I think this is the first potentially non-troll post that's actually called for a Sentinel/Marauder nerf. I can't even imagine how bad OP is, but it's pretty sad.

FYI: Every video you posted is no longer possible due to the Expertise + Biochem nerfs and the level 50 bracket warzones, so I don't even know what you're trying to accomplish other than making yourself look like an idiot.

Edited by McVade

The double-morale many of you display is...borderline disgusting.

You say that the youtube vids of consular/shadow/BH are pre 1.1 where people could stack buffs. SO ARE THE 8K CRITS which operatives could dish out. Why must you outright lie?

I have a decently geared scoundrel scrapper (mostly champion pieces)

When I USE MY CRIT OR POWER RELIC, my opener crits for 3,5-5k depending on what gear my lvl 50 opponent has and which class it is. Even if I use the expertise buffs, I won't get higher than 6k.

When all that has been said, I still think the nerfs on public test server are reasonable.

Edited by Gunlaugr

I'd just like to appeal to Bioware to balance classes based not on QQ and forum trolls like every other MMO company seems to these days, but on play testing and good informed data supported fact.

Please Bioware, don't give in to the QQ and half truths of forum whining. Trust your instincts, use the Force.

The double-morale many of you display is...borderline disgusting.

You say that the youtube vids of consular/shadow/BH are pre 1.1 where people could stack buffs. SO ARE THE 8K CRITS which operatives could dish out. Why must you outright lie?

this right here

its the stun

people confuse the stun with the dmg

they dont realise that other classes are capable of more dps and more burst. those other classes just dont have a stun tied to it

remove the stun, i dont care, its not even needed.

@OP, thanks for putting this together. now we just have to hope BW has some sense and will see the comparison.

keep this bumped

Edited by Vallowen

Ah Sith Sorcerers, The class that can do it all. I'd be surprised if Bioware nerfs the most played class.

I'm loving my new 50 Bounty Hunter tracer missle spamming people for 2-3k. I don't even have as much expertise compared to my field medic operative. Amazing that people still think Operatives still do 6-9k hidden strikes.

I wonder what's worse, a 5k burst hidden strike, or a constant 2-3k tracer missle. Reload, then more tracer missle spam. Please don't touch my new win button.

Well done gathering the info in the same post. But Bioware wont do anything about it.

The next patch is a public affair one, and has nothing to do with the game itself. 97% of the population wanted a nerf, even if not warranted after 1.1 patch, and bioware wants their money.

End of it.

This is exactly right.