On a 1-10 scale how would you rate trooper ship?

Finrok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 if it had a better control room

+1 if it had better folding wings

+1 if it had a better color scheme

If it had the three of those I cannot think of many other ways it could be better. Maybe a different shipboard droid, but all Republic ships suffer from him. The Imperial droid is so much less irritating.

8 on the exterior

6 on the interior

It'd be nice if the cockpit view-ports were bigger like on the other ships, so you could stand on the bridge and actually look into space, instead of a bank of consoles and a little bit of space.

It is the biggest of all the player ships

Uh... no, it's not. The Jedi cruiser has much more interior space.

8 interior. It's got that military feel inside which I don't necessarily like but appreciate that it matches the theme.

4 exterior. I've yet to get over the thought that the wings look ridiculous. Tbh I'm surprised I've had such a big problem getting used to the design but I just can't bring myself to like it.

Edited by Vayshen

Exterior - 3

Interior - 7

I wish we had the Agent's ship, hell, any other ship.

Trooper ship is pretty much the bottom of the barrel in swtor

Have you seen the bounty hunter ship? Our ship is a luxury yacht compared to that. Bottom of the barrel I think not.

I rate it a 8/10.

I actually kindof like the trooper ship, it's compact, and organized easily for me. None of these long hallways or anything. Jedi is nice and all I agree.

Agent is on top

Jedi/Sith are about the same

Trooper/Smuggler

Bounty Hunter

In that order for me.

Edited by Andrew_Waltfeld

Exterior: 3

Interior: 6

I can't stand the "B-wing" design... one of the ugliest ships in the original trilogy and they decide to replicate it here :(

It looks like a box with cardboard floppy wings on it...

If we can ever get another ship I'll get it in a heartbeat!

The only 10s in this game, in my view, are the Phantom (IA) and Fury (Sith). The XS is a 9 (it gets an extra point due to being an iconic precursor), Defender's an 8, and Mantis is a 6.

The Thunderclap gets 'DKP minus' due to forcing me to pass that annoying droid whenever I want to toss something in the bank.

3 on exterior, its just..3 wings..and..flat

4 on interior, it reminds me of SSV Normandy (Mass Effect) but its very cramped together, the storage, captain and crew rooms are not that inspiring, and i always run the wrong way when entering the ship :p

The engine room is a very small boring area, poor Yuun dont have much area to work in :p

Jedi is more modern, and Smuggler one is huge

Would be neat if we got interior and exterior customization later on

Edited by SeloDaoC

exterior 1

interior 5

i like the how the interior is set up cleanly, medical bay, arms depot, debrief room, very military, suitable for the role

but on the exterior, humans find beauty in symmetry - which this ship is far from, makes it look odd, wings on one side, nothing on the other.