A year from now........

Blazenor

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I doubt that. It's only a little over a month later and how much discussion do you see of the early access, which used to have this place in a meltdown?

The discussion on this forum one year from now will be as obsessive and myopically focused on whatever the current issue is then, as it is now.

And by the time swtor people will be also wondering "why haven't a single one of those people come back?". And now people will be saying "who cares, nobody will miss them".

But i guess i'm just not very positive. If they manage to get EVERYTHING to work ( as in things that were meant to work from day 1 ) then.. i see a bright future for this game and i can see myself returning. Otherwise, no. Right now it is a waste of time.

we will be talking about the overreatcing players who were expecting a brand new MMO to be bug free.

In a year all the current complaints will be gone and forgotten, that's why Bioware will do well to keep chugging along, fixing bugs, adding content, and improving game systems, because as soon as something gets fixed everyone forgets.

1 year from now? I predict the game to have a larger community and a much more polished product with tons of new content.

Free to play? let's not kid ourselves, the release was huge, and it keeps growing every day.

The release was huge, yes, but all available data shows the game's population is decreasing daily. If the game has more than 300,000 subscribers 6 months from now I will be very surprised.

A year from now.......

We'll be all playing Guild Wars 2.

Oh please! Guild Wars 2 is just X for the game that is going to finally fix everything just like Warhammer and LOTR, Aion and Rift and SWTOR... A year from now we will be pinning over what ever X happens to be that month.

A year from now I'll still be here, thanks very much. The thought of yet another sword and sorcery MMO makes me feel ill.

If the worst happened, and I dont think it would, I may out of total desperation go back to wow or something, but I really would rather not. I'll stick with TOR until they start winding it down. Or they bring out expansions with rehashed bosses, or pandas.

A year from now I'll still be here, thanks very much. The thought of yet another sword and sorcery MMO makes me feel ill.

If the worst happened, and I dont think it would, I may out of total desperation go back to wow or something, but I really would rather not. I'll stick with TOR until they start winding it down. Or they bring out expansions with rehashed bosses, or pandas.

Were so like minded:)

we will be talking about the overreatcing players who were expecting a brand new MMO to be bug free.

Doubt it but you will see the following ( not crapping on the game just my opinion):

Complaints about how customer service is still terrible.

Complaints about some of the servers having very low populations and people wanting server transfers.

Complaints about world PVP still being broken and pointless.

Complaints about class imbalances in PVP.

Just my opinion based on what I've seen in other other MMO's in the last few years.

1 year from now? I predict the game to have a larger community and a much more polished product with tons of new content.

Free to play? let's not kid ourselves, the release was huge, and it keeps growing every day.

Your ignorance is remarkable.

Oh please! Guild Wars 2 is just X for the game that is going to finally fix everything just like Warhammer and LOTR, Aion and Rift and SWTOR... A year from now we will be pinning over what ever X happens to be that month.

This... exactly...

Im starting to think that nothing can satisfy the MMO players anymore.

Edited by Zangaboing

Somehow I doubt that. It's only a little over a month later and how much discussion do you see of the early access, which used to have this place in a meltdown?

The discussion on this forum one year from now will be as obsessive and myopically focused on whatever the current issue is then, as it is now.

very true.....

SWTOR Pokemon will be driving everyone batty.

A year from now...

All the people who are here telling us why we're stupid for playing the game will still be here, telling us we're stupid for playing.

Or

They'll all be in the Guild Wars 2 forums, telling everyone there that the game is dying, blahblahblah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.