Remember all the people who were "proud CE owners"

horseworld

Back before launch? They had it in their sigs, they were so proud of themselves to have picked up a CE.

I wonder how they feel now. I haven't seen any "Remorseful CE owner" sigs around but they can't be as proud to flaunt their expensive box anymore

Back before launch? They had it in their sigs, they were so proud of themselves to have picked up a CE.

I wonder how they feel now. I haven't seen any "Remorseful CE owner" sigs around but they can't be as proud to flaunt their expensive box anymore

Still a proud CE and will be Founder as of tomorrow.

love this game working on my second 50 now.. with many more to come.

I'm quite proud of my CE purchase. I've got the menacing Sith statue dominating the living room of my place. I really like the artwork book - it reminds me of the old blue book "The Art of Star Wars" I had as a kid.

I was also happy to see that it came with a security dongle - allowing me access to the security vendor.

All-in-all a solid purchase, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm quite proud of my CE purchase. I've got the menacing Sith statue dominating the living room of my place. I really like the artwork book - it reminds me of the old blue book "The Art of Star Wars" I had as a kid.

I was also happy to see that it came with a security dongle - allowing me access to the security vendor.

All-in-all a solid purchase, as far as I'm concerned.

This times a million! My statue is under my beautiful a new hope poster.

I wish I had bought the CE edition instead of just the Deluxe! I don't like people that go around telling other people that they should dislike a game because they do. People have different likes and dislikes. You may not enjoy this game but I for one love it. I am only on my second character which is currently a lvl 22 BH after I hit lvl 50 with my Sentinel. I don't plan on stopping until I have one of each. I am a huge story person which SWTOR has in spades!

I'm happy I have my CE and think it was worth it and almost got a second since I am maxed on characters and like the CE. Just never felt the need to glorify having one with some lame indication in a sig.

Haha yeah. I shouldnt gloat but I just can't help myself.

$150 qualifies as expensive? Really? I thought it was just three hours of work.

Oh, you're the guy who flips my burger? Yes, I could understand it being expensive then.

I'm a proud CE owner and don't feel the need to flaunt it. The game is great imo as well as those I play with, frankly, that's enough for me.